**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Disappointed but happy too

Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
After a long and treacherous grind I finally opened my 1st 6* crystal.

I will admit the champ I got was probably lowest on my list, as I wanted to land a God Tier attacker like CG, CapIW, Domino. But after playing around with this champ and testing a few synergy teams I have come to like my newly acquired 6* Mephisto.

c6q8serbnaki.png

I have him teamed with The Champion and MS for some nice soul charges and damage. Heading into a 2nd right I have 6 charges already built up. And if I mess up I get healed back to 100% and still head into the next fight with 2 soul charges.

So while I didn’t get who I wanted and I got someone I was overlooking, I do have to say I am not upset at the first champ I pulled in 2019.

Comments

• Options
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    Def not a champ to complain about. His adrenaline and regen makes him a great champ for questing.

Not complaining, he was just one I was overlooking because I always thought of him as a Defensive champ. But I quite like him after playing with him for a while now.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I will trade my 6 star Punisher 2099 for him. 😉
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    I will trade my 6 star Punisher 2099 for him. 😉

Back off my Mephistopheles!!! You can’t have him, especially for a Pun99 lol

Although Pun99 does have a few uses.
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    His soul imprisonment is one of his best qualities in my opinion. Add morningstar synergy.
    i used him to finish The Champion uncollected fights if i KO'd my main champ.
    Mephisto kept him locked down from regen and unstoppable for a long time using sp1's to refresh.

Doesn't need dupe to be great attacker either. Best "kind" of 6* you can get at this point.
  • Options
    skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Well I've got 4, karnak ww2 cap Jane thor and black bolt so consider yourself lucky
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    Def not a champ to complain about. His adrenaline and regen makes him a great champ for questing.

Not complaining, he was just one I was overlooking because I always thought of him as a Defensive champ. But I quite like him after playing with him for a while now.

I think a lot of people see him that way: he was seen that way in discussions for quite a while. But I think he's a very underrated attacker. At my alliance tier he's an extremely effective path 7 attacker in particular, and also a very interesting questing choice against certain content. And definitely a good 6* pull because he doesn't need to be awakened to be immediately useful.
  • Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    I got rocket. Enough said.
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    He’s awesome!! My first r5 4* way back when, and almost a r4 5* for me. He’s a great quester, good regen and power control, just lacking in damage
  • Options
    Agreed @The_Boss9 . His damage output leaves something to be desired. But overall, he is pretty grand. I love my 4* R5. Hoping to pull a 5 or 6* Mephisto. He used to be a mainstay on my AW attack team with Blade and a rotating 3rd depending upon what I saw on my path. Recently replaced by 6* Nebula (dual immunity, regen, and WAY better damage output) and/or 5* R4 Ghost. I would gladly use him again if I get a 5* or 6* down the road.