**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone else noticed a huge passivity of AI in today’s trial ?

TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
In epic difficulty, even tho there is no node increasing that, opponements were incredibly passive, like bugged

Comments

• Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Oscillate does this, you can tell when its passive fury buff changes to a passive armor buff
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Yeah, i noticed as well. I ended up waiting for Void to melt them through debuffs, especially since they helpfully got debuffs from the random double downs! :)
  • Options
    CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    During fury they are very aggressive, during armor they are very defensive. It's Oscillate doing it
  • Options
    SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Read the nodes, maybe it says something in there about that?
  • Options
    CoBfan1987 wrote: »
    During fury they are very aggressive, during armor they are very defensive. It's Oscillate doing it
    Oscillate does this, you can tell when its passive fury buff changes to a passive armor buff

Even with the furry they are too passive
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/ac8l5a/modok_needed_a_break_spidey_be_likecmon/?st=JQH17XQD&sh=a6649b8d

• Options
    Read the nodes, maybe it says something in there about that?

Thank you, I never had the idea myself to read the nodes
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    TKal wrote: »
    CoBfan1987 wrote: »

Even with the furry they are too passive
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/ac8l5a/modok_needed_a_break_spidey_be_likecmon/?st=JQH17XQD&sh=a6649b8d

That looks like a bug.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Nah I just did it; I can tell you from my messing up and having to use two single revives, they play fairly aggressive. I did get champs that tend to be aggressive tho (Blade Phoenix and Modok)
  • Options
    General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    Well I got 3 passive champs so I felt it, but was more concerned in not hitting right when they became unstoppable.
  • Options
    SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Yeah I noticed it, the ai was really passive and defensive, like there was a defensive node on as well or something.
  • Options
    RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Idk, my opponents were only attacking in unstoppable mode. Kind of annoying tbh lol
  • Options
    OrangieOrangie Posts: 76
    Yep I noticed it too, they got aggressive during fury. Almost got knocked out couple times when they turned beast mode soon as unstoppable kicked during mid combo as well. Just have to be careful with that unstoppable and hope don’t miss a block or party during the fury
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I noticed some passivity, but it was just me, hiding in the corner from an unstoppable modok.
  • Options
    ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Rixob wrote: »
    Idk, my opponents were only attacking in unstoppable mode. Kind of annoying tbh lol

Same here. 100% of the time, they ONLY attacked during unstoppable
  • Options
    Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Rixob wrote: »

Seemed the same to me as well. They kept turtling up every time unstoppable was off, which particularly sucked with 2/3 of my matchups getting power flood from gambler's fate.