**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I know y'all will hate me for this but... RANKDOWN TICKETS

2»

Comments

• DanveerKarnaDanveerKarna Posts: 113
    Another spam thread. Kabam has already made cleared that they don't have any plans for RDT.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Jester123 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    I wasnt demanding any tickets. i as just curious if Kabam was thinking of putting them out again, i thought it might be a possibility, just with all the crazy new champs and all the new nodes and buffs and debuff, with charges carrying over for fights and an incredible amount of synergies.
    Most of my top champs are first years it would be nice to switch out some OG champs for some 2018 champs. maybe maybe maybe.. a man can dream cant he..

Anything is possible, but Kabam doesn't discuss things they are just "thinking about." It is a recipe for controversy.

I'm pretty sure we haven't seen the last of RDTs. It is just that the arguments players make for why they are either "necessary" or "logical" hold no water. But I'm reasonably sure that at some future date when the developers feel the benefits outweigh the damage they do they'll give them out as a (very) special reward, or maybe as a really big carrot for some gameplay accomplishment. But I'm quite certain they won't entertain discussions about them before doing so.

I do think there was a very good argument for rdt’s to be given.
    2018 saw some massive changes in the game and what was good at the start of the year isn’t the same as what’s needed now.

1 aw. We went from old aw where the best defenders were just massively duplicated by each alliance to all of a sudden having dd, which ment we had to change our defensive champs massively and with defender rating we needed high ranked different champs, ok no body was physically forced to do anything but as we all know the rewards offered left us little choice, then defender rating disappeared so that ment some rank ups were wasted.

2. Aa ... well that caused a massive uproar and as a member of Kabam said when asked if his stun when a neurotoxin ended should stun a stun immune, the answer was “ yes it’s working as intended” now if it was wrong I’m sorry but they should have homered there word and now we know that what a mod says on here isn’t fact, so even if one person ranked up aa for a stun immune/ buff immune node after reading that, then they were misled.

3. Drax, it was common knowledge that he was the best Mordo counter when he was first released and I’m sure it would have been mentioned on here countless times before they decided he wasn’t supposed to work like that.

4. Md well there’s a whole mess, the way they approached it was just a mastery issue, dexterity effecting md but many many people went down the mystic cha,p route for defenders as md made them so much harder to beat.

5. Now when people used to ask “who’s my best rank up option” there are many factors but my approach was always, who or what kind of champ are you missing from you roster, ie you need a power control champ, double immune, power champ, bleed champ, revive champ etc so you have an all round attack for all aspects of the game, then they bring in Ultron’s Assault and now you need class specific champs so you have all classes covered too and I think act 6 will be going somewhat down that route.

So I think there is enough there to justify the issue of them like last year so we could readjust our roster if neeeded.
    Obviously the ultrons event stopped them.

1. AW is never an excuse for RDT's. This mode will always change which is part of the game.
    2. AA- Bug fix and is still one of the best champs in the game.
    3. Drax- If you ranked him up because of this glitch, this is on you.
    4. MD- Quit crying about MD. We've asked for that change for years.
    5. New content isn't an argument for RDT's.

Why do people never read posts but put stuff they think, I didn’t ask for rdt’s I just gave some reasons why I thought there was an argument for them and what you’ve put is rubbish.
    If you base it on the last time they gave them out and the reasons they gave then the game direction changes justifies it.
    And I’m not crying about anything just giving a point, your response is just “ nothing”
    And I guess you were happy when they announced they were taking dd out of aw then? They backed down for one of the reasons I put so how does that work?

I read your entire post. AW changes aren't a reason for RDTs. Just because they change the AW.mechanics doesn't mean we need to rank down champs. You can still make smart rank ups because of diversity. I could care less if they take it out or leave it. I'm happy with all my rank ups for defense and offense. Trying to justify them is asking for them. You don't have string arguments.

And yet you never answered my question which proves you only read what you want.

I did answer. I said I could have cared less if they changed DD. Now look who didn't read a post.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Another spam thread. Kabam has already made cleared that they don't have any plans for RDT.

I've said that twice yet people still feel the need to argue over whether we deserve them.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    I wasnt demanding any tickets. i as just curious if Kabam was thinking of putting them out again, i thought it might be a possibility, just with all the crazy new champs and all the new nodes and buffs and debuff, with charges carrying over for fights and an incredible amount of synergies.
    Most of my top champs are first years it would be nice to switch out some OG champs for some 2018 champs. maybe maybe maybe.. a man can dream cant he..

Anything is possible, but Kabam doesn't discuss things they are just "thinking about." It is a recipe for controversy.

I'm pretty sure we haven't seen the last of RDTs. It is just that the arguments players make for why they are either "necessary" or "logical" hold no water. But I'm reasonably sure that at some future date when the developers feel the benefits outweigh the damage they do they'll give them out as a (very) special reward, or maybe as a really big carrot for some gameplay accomplishment. But I'm quite certain they won't entertain discussions about them before doing so.

I do think there was a very good argument for rdt’s to be given.
    2018 saw some massive changes in the game and what was good at the start of the year isn’t the same as what’s needed now.

1 aw. We went from old aw where the best defenders were just massively duplicated by each alliance to all of a sudden having dd, which ment we had to change our defensive champs massively and with defender rating we needed high ranked different champs, ok no body was physically forced to do anything but as we all know the rewards offered left us little choice, then defender rating disappeared so that ment some rank ups were wasted.

2. Aa ... well that caused a massive uproar and as a member of Kabam said when asked if his stun when a neurotoxin ended should stun a stun immune, the answer was “ yes it’s working as intended” now if it was wrong I’m sorry but they should have homered there word and now we know that what a mod says on here isn’t fact, so even if one person ranked up aa for a stun immune/ buff immune node after reading that, then they were misled.

3. Drax, it was common knowledge that he was the best Mordo counter when he was first released and I’m sure it would have been mentioned on here countless times before they decided he wasn’t supposed to work like that.

4. Md well there’s a whole mess, the way they approached it was just a mastery issue, dexterity effecting md but many many people went down the mystic cha,p route for defenders as md made them so much harder to beat.

5. Now when people used to ask “who’s my best rank up option” there are many factors but my approach was always, who or what kind of champ are you missing from you roster, ie you need a power control champ, double immune, power champ, bleed champ, revive champ etc so you have an all round attack for all aspects of the game, then they bring in Ultron’s Assault and now you need class specific champs so you have all classes covered too and I think act 6 will be going somewhat down that route.

So I think there is enough there to justify the issue of them like last year so we could readjust our roster if neeeded.
    Obviously the ultrons event stopped them.

1. AW is never an excuse for RDT's. This mode will always change which is part of the game.
    2. AA- Bug fix and is still one of the best champs in the game.
    3. Drax- If you ranked him up because of this glitch, this is on you.
    4. MD- Quit crying about MD. We've asked for that change for years.
    5. New content isn't an argument for RDT's.

Why do people never read posts but put stuff they think, I didn’t ask for rdt’s I just gave some reasons why I thought there was an argument for them and what you’ve put is rubbish.
    If you base it on the last time they gave them out and the reasons they gave then the game direction changes justifies it.
    And I’m not crying about anything just giving a point, your response is just “ nothing”
    And I guess you were happy when they announced they were taking dd out of aw then? They backed down for one of the reasons I put so how does that work?

I read your entire post. AW changes aren't a reason for RDTs. Just because they change the AW.mechanics doesn't mean we need to rank down champs. You can still make smart rank ups because of diversity. I could care less if they take it out or leave it. I'm happy with all my rank ups for defense and offense. Trying to justify them is asking for them. You don't have string arguments.

And yet you never answered my question which proves you only read what you want.

I did answer. I said I could have cared less if they changed DD. Now look who didn't read a post.

And still you don’t read, I asked where you stood on them taking dad out when the community as a whole stood up and voiced there opinion and the reason why they thought it was wrong for Kabam to remove it when we had all spent so many resources to meet there layest change.
    Also as I’ve said and repeated, the last time they gave them out was to make changes to our rosters for the up coming season, so you can see why so many people though they would be given them as a he’ll of a lot has changed this year.
    I’ve stated some viable points why they could have been given on the presedance of last Xmas. The aa, Drax and md issues were not that cut and dry and a lot was what we were told on here and as we well know the mods word on here is not fact as it can change to suit them.

Dude, I said I didnt care. It makes no difference if they make the changes or not. I can adapt my roster. I have no regrets on rank ups and can find others to rank up if needed. The last time They gave them was Christmas last year and it was "just because" not to make changes for the upcoming seasons. It never had anything to do with that. People think every change warrants rdts and thats not the case.