**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Taking dmg while your opponent evades..

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf

Can a moderator please explain this to me? I'm not complaining that Spider-Man evades & I know I could've taken a champ that nullifies it, but how can it be possibly be fair that I'm taking damage AS my opponent evades??!?

https://youtu.be/Bw4ubf2mEAg

Comments

• trey92008trey92008 Posts: 101
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    as I always say, best way to get the mods attention is to post in the wrong section of the forums...

It's super frustrating

• trey92008trey92008 Posts: 101
    Yea, around 4-5 sec in..
  • Average_PlayerAverage_Player Posts: 80
    edited July 2017
    He clearly hit you, which caused the damage.. You have the video, and don't know how to slow it down to see what happened? You should remove this post or change the title to "I thought I got damaged from Spidey's evade, but I actually got hit"
  • CheyneedCheyneed Posts: 95
    I agree that the OP got hit but there is definitely something wrong. Both players make contact at the same time, which shouldn't happen. Spidey evades and the player takes damage from getting hit. Both should not be able to occur simultaneously. I have had this happen a few times as well.
  • Average_PlayerAverage_Player Posts: 80
    Cheyneed wrote: »
    I agree that the OP got hit but there is definitely something wrong. Both players make contact at the same time, which shouldn't happen. Spidey evades and the player takes damage from getting hit. Both should not be able to occur simultaneously. I have had this happen a few times as well.

This happens when both are charging at each other at the same time... There's nothing new or unusual about it... especially considering Spidey has auto evade, which happened to occur at the same time.
  • CheyneedCheyneed Posts: 95
    Cheyneed wrote: »

This happens when both are charging at each other at the same time... There's nothing new or unusual about it... especially considering Spidey has auto evade, which happened to occur at the same time.

When both players are charging at the same time one player always wins. This game does not have a double strike feature where your hit lands and your opponent does also. Not sure why you are saying there is nothing unusual about it? I have been playing this game since the beginning and the only instance of a double strike occurring that I can think of is against Spidey like the OP is showing.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    This happens to me a lot. Very annoying but I don't really think there is a solution. I liken in to playing roulette where there is a 48 percent chance you come out victorious. Kabam has that 52 percent chance and in the odd chance you land on green or you hit the ai the same time they hit you, Kabam comes out on top.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Why did you post in Alliance Recruitment?