**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I leave my alliance

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
So I’ve got a little problem. I’ve been in this alliance for about a year. Basically it’s a alliance where the only requirement is to log in daily and participating in AQ and AW was optional. Recently the alliance had fallen apart and I feel like it’s not benefiting me at all where I could be in a different earning materials. I’ve recently ran out of iso also. I’ve come to get your opinion on whether I should leave as recently I’ve been invited to a active newly formed alliance. I just kind of feel bad leaving my old one since I’ve been with it for so long

Comments

• Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Yes
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    Add the active members to your friends list and leave.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Were a long running alliance and are looking for a teammate or. Two. We would love to have have someone that has your loyalty to an alliance . My IGN is same as here friend me
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Mainer123 wrote: »
    Were a long running alliance and are looking for a teammate or. Two. We would love to have have someone that has your loyalty to an alliance . My IGN is same as here friend me
    I’ll add you my friend :)
    I’m Ben btw
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Great thanks
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Mainer123 wrote: »
    Great thanks

Message me when you’ve accepted it my friend