**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So. The resist mastery can parry a heavy hit?

DeliDeli Posts: 353 ★★★
Just now in AW I fought an abom with my AA. I parried and threw my heavy, but due to limber he blocked and also the "resist" popped up on the first hit of my 3 hit parry. But on the 2nd hit of my heavy he parried me. Is this correct or a bug?

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Correct. Been like that for a long time.

A block can be parried. Stand your ground allows heavies to be blocked, and hence, can be parried.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Yep, it's wonky, but it can happen.
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    xNig wrote: »
    Riceman wrote: »
    off topic but I'm mildly bothered that you're using AA against abom

Some people like living on the edge.

Now I'm curious of the outcome
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    It’s AW guys. Maybe the opposing ally placed the abom (a hidden science champ) on an unblockable SP1 node and OP thought that must be Spidey, and so he went in with AA. LOL.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    ezgoing wrote: »
    It’s AW guys. Maybe the opposing ally placed the abom (a hidden science champ) on an unblockable SP1 node and OP thought that must be Spidey, and so he went in with AA. LOL.

I remember doing that against cable. Thought it was NC lol
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    ezgoing wrote: »

AA against Spidey (esp a limber one) isn't too good a match up as well. lol
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Deli wrote: »
    I was in AW, didnt know I was fighting an abom

which is why AA has been off my AW team as well. Too many poor matchups can happen that will wreck him - Cable, Abom, Kingpin, Agent Venom, Iceman, Ultron etc