**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many 5 Star crystals did you open before you pulled what you would consider an elite champion?

It took me crystal 3 to get Mephisto who I would consider elite with synergies.

I still haven’t pulled a champ that is elite without synergies with about 8 opened.

How many 5 Star crystals did you open before you pulled what you would consider an elite champion? 301 votes

First 5 Star crystal I got
20%
LeNoirFaineantOllyoxenfreePiviotTheVyrusFoxhero007nameplasCoachiditejohara84KrumbledkookieMelkerlanneroShtickRickKillerRino19D_StrokesbdjdkAkarsh383John757Thunder5715Ebbi23987ChampioncriticGhostboytjie 62 votes
Took some time - probably 5 crystals
20%
SnakeEyes69Antony687HurricaneWarningbuffajrSungjExHavokOrcDovahkiinPandamanTanSceptilemaniacFR33_HUG5Duke_SilverThecrusher_9756KattohSCupidBirdReynoldsSDAATRBlubfish_666DankestChefHalleyNuHuman_2099 62 votes
Probably 10 crystals
17%
Timone147ADDIS0NCapWW2KDoggg2017SietzscherScottryanManup456ChewybuccaMrLalowJmoneysteckQSharpN7MagrailothosDarkrider05Sixshot1JonibärchenHendrossToj37[Deleted User]p01arisPanchulon21 53 votes
15 or more crystals
25%
BigPoppaCBONEthetaman23ShrimkinsMMCskippyBashlordDrZolasamalasravanAjavedFreakydJamesMNemsa_M4nchaos3430Vossler77MhykkeFabiusBRbelli300AmonthirhephaestusMaximumCrashMidknight007 77 votes
Still waiting
15%
GamerVdh2008A_Noob_Is1ATAudiDeadmaddySpeedbumpnebCaptainKivGooshShaheerFIazDoonxPriyansh7harerabbit99Z3ROhiddenblizzardrcm2017Datman257cx23433Gustavo20Geo10meg 47 votes

Comments

• Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    I got Hyperion as my third 5* I think
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Got Gwenpool as my first
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Gwenpool as my 5th
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Corvus on 6th crystals, although I got Ultron as 2nd and Mephisto as 5th.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    On my second pull I got IMIW. "Gwenpool goes to the movies" event helped tremendously to gather the shards.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    15 or more crystals
    Absolute Garbage until Ghost Rider on like my 13th maybe
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Gwenpool on my 4th.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Arham1 wrote: »
    Corvus on 6th crystals, although I got Ultron as 2nd and Mephisto as 5th.

Wow - you’re lucky!
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    15 or more crystals
    Pulled Medusa after like 20 then just pulled Ghost from Road to Greatness which was about another 10 after Medusa.
  • RT9RT9 Posts: 93
    AA was my 2nd, still processing it
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    3rd crystal - unduped Starlord
    8th crystal - duped Starlord
    21st crystal - KM
    24th crystal (dungeon) - Blade
    30th crystal - Ghost
    38-39th crystal - Gwenpool n Luke Cage
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    1st- Khamala Khan
    2nd- Iron Patriot
    3rd-Proxima Midnight
    4th-Groot

That's it
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    15 or more crystals
    Opened 80, I was on a bad run recently - colossus, Am, colossus, rhino, groot, IP, pun 2099 but just pulled morningstar so that's good.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Pulled Magik on my 3:rd or maybe 4:th crystal. I guess she's considered Elite?
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Got star lord on my 3rd and sabretooth as my 5th
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    The poll didn't have my choice: my third 5-star was Gladiator Hulk, which I consider top tier. About No. 8 I got Domino on one acct and Blade on the other (in the same day!).

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    red cyc with my first 5* crystal. Duped him with my 5th. He's very effective
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I don't keep track, nor do I count them.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    15 or more crystals
    SL was maybe my first "elite" champ but he needs to be duped. Magik was also part of the OG 5* crystal but she was terrible and I didn't pull her for a long time.

Probably took me 50 or more 5* crystals to dupe my SL to truly get my first elite 5* champ.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Third crystal got ghost
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    15 or more crystals
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I got stark spidey as my first and second. Didn't appreciate him as I sucked at dexterity, but I love him now.
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Got Starkey as my first one, some crappy ones, GP as 6thish, middle of the road stuff, then Domino and Gulk recently
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Saber on first,I'm happy that I got him
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Sabertooth on my first, AA on my second, CapIW on my 4th. Garbage for the next 25.
  • SlothBabySlothBaby Posts: 30
    I pulled a Cable for my first
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Still waiting
    gwenpool is elite?
  • chrissbjordannchrissbjordann Posts: 120
    My fourth crystal was blade.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    First two were gwenpool and blade..only two r4 worthy champs in the 17 crystals I have opened till date but lack of t4 skill has kept my rankups a little slow(blade is r4 and gp,imiw,hulk are r3)