**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

masteries advice

which masteries are must-haves? apart from parry, dex, willpower, greater crit, which other masteries would you advise me to unlock? i was wondering if glass cannon is a good idea (i’m not going to run full suicides though), and how important are deep wounds and assassin?

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Greater precision is not on your list. That’s needed. Glass cannon imo is a staple. And maxed DW if your main champs are bleeders.
  • scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
    Greater precision is not on your list. That’s needed. Glass cannon imo is a staple. And maxed DW if your main champs are bleeders.

haha sorry by greater crit i meant both greater crit and precision, both of which i maxed. just wondering how helpful despair, deep wounds, and assassin would be and if i should spend resources unlocking them, or should i unlock glass cannon or something else instead
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    scxoxo wrote: »

haha sorry by greater crit i meant both greater crit and precision, both of which i maxed. just wondering how helpful despair, deep wounds, and assassin would be and if i should spend resources unlocking them, or should i unlock glass cannon or something else instead

I would unlock glass cannon first personally. That will help all champs.