**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* feature crystal announcement

Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
I like the crystal, has some basic champs Id like.

Captain america has a ? next to him. Which one is it?

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Was hoping for IW lol. Thanks miike
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Can we have rhino removed please 😂
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »

I was thinking Iron Fist, but Rhino works too.
    Werewrym wrote: »

Both! Throw in Iron Man while you're at it
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    It's probably the least bottom heavy featured crystal they've had. Yeah it has a few duds, but quite a few of the medium desirable champs are still good.

For a new player this would actually be a viable option over a basic if you need a decent workhorse.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Ikr...but unfortunately rhino has haunted me in the past pulling him 3x in 4 crystals. The other bad champs in this crystal haven’t done that to me 😂
    JRock808 wrote: »
    It's probably the least bottom heavy featured crystal they've had. Yeah it has a few duds, but quite a few of the medium desirable champs are still good.

For a new player this would actually be a viable option over a basic if you need a decent workhorse.

agreed! I have several of the mid tier unduped and would love to dupe them. Definitely a situational crystal though. Fits for me, but anyone who has some of the mid tier duped probably wouldn't want it.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Ikr...but unfortunately rhino has haunted me in the past pulling him 3x in 4 crystals. The other bad champs in this crystal haven’t done that to me 😂

I only say IF because I have him 2*-6*... Don't ever want to pull him again :lol:
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Sorry, the "(?)" was a note I left for myself. That is the Classic Cap, not WW2.

Why is Rhino in there again?
  • maRcin1920maRcin1920 Posts: 4
    Cap America, old Man logan, spider (classic) magik rhino are in current cristal 😞
  • That’s a pretty bad pool of science champs... wow.
    maRcin1920 wrote: »
    Cap America, old Man logan, spider (classic) magik rhino are in current cristal 😞

Magik isn't in the current pool, BUT yes, why are those same champions in there?

Have over 100 options and pick 3 of the same from the current crystal..
  • RecovRecov Posts: 19
    Yes there shouldn’t be any duplicate champs from last pool in this one. I remember that was a point that was made in the discussions of the update to the 5* featured pool by Mike.
  • BiancoBianco Posts: 24
    zyse4mgtrn6m.png
    You wrote every 3 months will be new pool of 18 new champs + 6 featured and now you change that? Putting again rhino, capitan america, spiderman classic, old Man logan. Explain that s..t :|:|
  • maRcin1920maRcin1920 Posts: 4
    sxlw2y4a3dha.jpeg
  • ArielloPLArielloPL Posts: 13
    edited January 2019
    c6ex579ua94u.png

i2tq4kbz1jod.jpg

z6xphtuhqcsj.jpg

edit:
    AND RHINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joke?
    bpunk88 wrote: »
    Gotta keep the trashiest of the trash champs in there, with increased chances, cause that's what Summoners want...
    /s

Yeah but there are 3 other trash champs they could have chosen. Not the same 3.
  • BiancoBianco Posts: 24
    Where void, ghulk, sentry? They are basic champs
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    I was being sarcastic..

You're all correct, they should rotate the basic champs as they claimed. But this company hardly sticks to their word.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Those champs are enough for me not to buy the crystal
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    10/24 champs are trash in there. Still not worth the extra 5k shards for me. Also Champion is arguably pretty trash too but I did not include him since he is new and has uses as a defender. But after the nerfing of MD/Dorm I will not rank for defense anymore.

Considering they add 18 champs to go along with the new champs this is really 10/18 trash to decent ratio. That is terrible. I wish they would reconsider this.
  • dziurawydziurawy Posts: 6
    waiting exited to refresh duplicates as stated above :smiley:
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Can @Kabam Miike clarify why the 4 champs that were in the last pool are in this one
  • UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
    Go back over the other crystals, we are seeing the same lower level champs all the time... iron fist and she hulk definitely were in the one prior.

There’s only been 4 crystals we shouldn’t see so many dupes...
  • So lets put in the same trash champs that were in this current featured crystal into the next one too...the community will love it (says 1 kabam employee to another) Great Idea!!!! why not put our worst 5 stars in the basic pool and just keep them there for every featured crystal going forward....BRILLIANT!!!!!!......C'mon KABAM WHY?????????????