**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Korg requires turning off a mastery. Bad design

KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
To get past Korg in Varient 3.3 you pretty much have no choice but to turn off dextirity. This is a bad design that should be fixed.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Youcan always use void and try to reverse it
  • Korg just requires some practise..should have taken advantage of the one in the maze
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    To get past Korg in Varient 3.3 you pretty much have no choice but to turn off dextirity. This is a bad design that should be fixed.

Weird. Didn’t do that. Still got past him. Doesn’t that mean it’s good design that different people have different strategies in handling certain champ + node combinations?

How did you get past him? Any revives used?
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    No he doesn’t, learn how to intercept without using dexterity
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Siliyo wrote: »

Weird. Didn’t do that. Still got past him. Doesn’t that mean it’s good design that different people have different strategies in handling certain champ + node combinations?

How did you get past him? Any revives used?

I rem there are 2 Korgs. Which one was it? Can’t rem which one cause it was done 1-2 months back.
    edited January 2019
    Science and cosmic right?

Think I used either Void or CG with Heimdall synergy. Took 2 revives iirc. Can’t rem :D
    Ok. Now that I’ve had some time to think about it.

I think I used CG (80% sure). He’s duped so he doesn’t die from starburst.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★

Do he dies when glica is out of of carge
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    he doesnt require it i fought him in aw with dexterity on took him out without dying
    Gamer wrote: »

Yeah he does. Lol. But I think this Korg was a lot easier than the other one which has unstoppable war or something. This one went down with one revive. The other one took 3 iirc. Kept trying to intercept him lol
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »

Yeah he does. Lol. But I think this Korg was a lot easier than the other one which has unstoppable war or something. This one went down with one revive. The other one took 3 iirc. Kept trying to intercept him lol
    Thx becasse. Im need that. Help me for when im need run it gone use void for the buffe Korg alest.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    This is the worst fight I have ever seen in my life.... Idk how they expect you to beat this
    Well.. people have. So yeah. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★
    xNig said:

Well.. people have. So yeah. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yeah of course people have with revives
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Actually did that path last night. Double korgs. First one after electro is buffet. Solo’d with ghulk didn’t take dex off. Second one with starburst I did with corvus. Lost the remaining team against him, used a team revive and beat him.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    By the way I would turn off dexterity if it really helps. And yes it does really help. Dexterity is in The last part-proficiency part of masteries. Normally you have the least points there and resetting it hardly takes less than a single l2 revive? That's very affordable I would say if it saves your items. This season I was able to solo korg bosses this way. Although I'm trying to learn how to beat him without turning it off.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    This is an old thread ... answers are above. Void works great if you play decently, and you can reset the quest and try again
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    That buffet Korg was a pain in the ass. Can’t use Void there(at least not the 5/50 4* I had). I watched some YouTube videos and took Dex off and did it with 6* CapIW. Took 1 revive.

Starburst Korg was super easy. Did it with 4* 5/50 GHulk. You have Face Me the whole fight, one of the most OP mechanics in the game.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I got through using dex, it’s fine
  • Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90
    There’s several options for that fight, using ghulk a spamming sp1 to keep the heal block up, thing is immune to buffet, and Angela with 3-4 buffs active (yes it requires triggering it once) also becomes immune to buffet. The starburst fight is easy ghulk fight.