**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No update [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    BreenioBreenio Posts: 115 โ˜…
    The trouble with no update is that I want to use my top champs for epic, so won't be able to join map 6 until that update. This either means I put pressure on alliance mates or I have to "fail" my trials. How is this fair ????
  • Options
    kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 โ˜…โ˜…
    The trouble with no update is that I want to use my top champs for epic, so won't be able to join map 6 until that update. This either means I put pressure on alliance mates or I have to "fail" my trials. How is this fair ????

Dude it's not like they planned it this way.
  • Options
    I can't do trials today and I'm super close to my next five star. It's really frustrating that I have this to contend with. I'm not one to shout about compensation but they should award us with the potential rewards that we are missing in trials.

I would agree with you only if it turns out the update drops after 9AM ET tomorrow (1/9)
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    If the android update becomes available only after trial of the alchemist (day 7) finishes, can android users expect compensation in the form of whatever epic rewards we missed by not doing trial of alchemist day 7?
  • Options
    If the android update becomes available only after trial of the alchemist (day 7) finishes, can android users expect compensation in the form of whatever epic rewards we missed by not doing trial of alchemist day 7?

I would argue for the sake of everyone they should check your previous six trial completions and award you that level and the one below - I currently have plans to run Epic and Expert if the update drops in time. Most people will probably run their usual level and the one below if the rewards are good enough.
  • Options
    OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323 โ˜…
    R.I.P Android
  • Options
    CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Well, this is just amazing ๐Ÿ˜‘
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Still nothing huh wonder what's takeing so long
  • Options
    RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141 โ˜…
    if we can't even update today to do the trials, would we be compensated for it?
  • Options
    We're still working to get this resolved ASAP! We're really sorry for the wait on this. When we have more information, we'll update you all. Thank you again for your patience!

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike can someone confirm whether or not we will experience a lockout because we have not updated? Or is this unknown?
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,363 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited January 2019

I would argue for the sake of everyone they should check your previous six trial completions and award you that level and the one below - I currently have plans to run Epic and Expert if the update drops in time. Most people will probably run their usual level and the one below if the rewards are good enough.

That's actually an astonishingly straightforward and balanced approach, and worthy of consideration if the update doesn't go through in time.

Previous trials I've used boosts and so on to compete higher difficulties; but still, a good suggestion
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    if we can't even update today to do the trials, would we be compensated for it?

Yes, they mentioned they will consider that when it goes live. However, I don't think it will be that long. There's delays of a few hours from time to time, but they push it shortly after. Of course, anything can happen.
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    nothing it's frusturating on this day 7 of trial to not get the update
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Is there be a way for kabam to just post apk here and we can download it straight from their website?
  • Options

What about for those of us that did half Epic, and half Master? A few I did Epic because my top champs were available when I was able to play it. Other times they were locked into AQ and AW so i did Master. It's nice in theory, for sure. However, when previous Trials were available, personally, I liked to do them ALL on Day 7. Now I'm stuck wondering if I'll be able to get into them at all, let alone complete all the difficulties. Coupled with the fact I'm TRYING to hold off on starting AQ Day 2 until they become available so I have my top dogs available to do such and then continue on my AQ run. I may have to bring my second string lineup into AQ (which isn't gonna phase my performance, just be annoying really) and hope for the best. I certainly am not blaming Kabam for this either. Just blows we're stuck in this position. Hopefully this does get resolved before the Trial timer is up. I'd MUCH prefer to earn them all than get what they 'feel' I MAY have earned. Yah know?
  • Options
    theBradyBunchClubtheBradyBunchClub Posts: 35 โ˜…
    Wassup with the update for android users? Any updates on the update? We're getting all these updates on the final day of the alchemist trials but yet we can't do them. Are we're going to be able to complete them before the time runs out? What's the deal kabaam?
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Did you see the big giant announcement? Kabam can only do so much. Google needs to release the update to the Play Store.
  • Options
    TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Kabam cannot force Google to do something. You really should be contacting Google to push the update.
  • Options
    theBradyBunchClubtheBradyBunchClub Posts: 35 โ˜…
    Did you see the big giant announcement? Kabam can only do so much. Google needs to release the update to the Play Store.

Are you sure it's just Google man? It would be great to hear Google's side of this.
  • Options
    DomizthebestDomizthebest Posts: 87 โ˜…
    Dear kabam,I think it is unacceptable that the game is not updatable for androod at the moment. Im extremely upset because(like many others) I may not be able to complete the trials of the alchemist. Do you have any idea of what will happen if the update was still not available after the trial deadline because that would be a huge loss for many.
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Are you sure it's just Google man? It would be great to hear Google's side of this.

Google isn't going to come to the forums.

But yes, it is Google. If you read previous messages, Kabam releases the update to the Play Store and the Apple Store at the same time. After that, it's on those services to decide when to put it out.
  • Options
    TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

It's Google, my company always has to wait longer for our Google updates to release too. That is why keep as much as possible in our control, but the apps have to go to Google and Apple.
This discussion has been closed.