**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worst class in the game

DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
edited July 2017 in General Discussion

Worst class in the game 272 votes

Science
62%
Etaki_LirakoiPonyboyHiapeindexStara99Phil_Colsonrahul3038Dakine86ArtOfKhaosNEONevvBImmortalWARICK99DARKLOKIFluffyHuskyVavasourJOHNOSA1995ShrimkinsedddddRandomlyGeneratedSlowDigz 169 votes
Cosmic
20%
LagmelongtimeMasterSmokeOngellFlazinatorNo_More_HeroesRagamugginGunnerdanielmathCableBearz_RuleKronos987654321DrOctavius2_2Renegade_DoggyMagicBentonGrinderTimone147xtremegamerWilliamJakesAgentOfSHIELDDoctorAntManMaximus_Spankerson 56 votes
Skill
5%
DeeparviFireballs5YellsomeJcmdawgNomarigerolsolivagant56Sinister7thYrocks2001Phattony18ZzzImranGgdudeGODZUKIHellstorm_ 14 votes
Tech
10%
SnakeEyes69Yelin547Skeleton777BadroseFuzzylumpsjeyrey2000sfu_koraxDisbanded_pensmostlyharmlessnAndrewThatsausageDraenathEbrahhimBertiNinjaWarrior99NumanF4k3_GaM3rNormanBJJDave_the_destroyerC7xMAJOR 28 votes
Mutant
1%
LaylicguardianbelikovSpeedbumpReklaw5 4 votes
Mystic
0%
Luismarquez131 1 vote

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Science
    Tough decision between Tech and science. But tech has gotten better over time, and Science still lacks a lot.
  • Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    Science
    Science. Once it might have been tech but stark spider yondu nebula and vulture help. Cosmic would be my other thought because the class is pretty poor.
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    edited July 2017
    Science
    Remove Hulk, Quake and Cap. Now add the value of utility of all the remaining champs, it still wont match the value of ur thrash can at home.
  • Reklaw5Reklaw5 Posts: 58
    Mutant
    Reklaw5 wrote: »
    I like science.
    Spiderman OG = Evades.
    Dupe Yellow jacket and his power stings with high crits are awesome.
    Dupe Antman with glancing blows are tough to take out. Better poison for S2 is needed.
    Abomination is good with the poisons and is a tank.
    Rhino is a tank and his unblockable medium attacks come in handy.
    Electro is just missing more HP, but he is a critting machine.
    Trash champs are Joe, Gwen, and Luke really.

I voted for Mutants.
    I can't see taking any in on offense and wouldn't try to put up any for def other than max dupe wolvie or storm with unblockable S2 node.

X23 and Wolverine are great attack champs for AQ. Storm is actually a horrible defender as she is easy to evade. Iceman and Archangel are god tier champs now.

Yeah, forgot about IM and AA since I don't have them. Never had any problems with AA though, he doesn't seem all that hard to beat. IM is tough granted. But I don't see those 2 putting mutants above the 9 science champs though.
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    Science
    I like science.
    Spiderman OG = Evades.
    Dupe Antman with glancing blows are tough to take out. Better poison for S2 is needed.

I voted for Mutants.
    I can't see taking any in on offense and wouldn't try to put up any for def other than max dupe wolvie or storm with unblockable S2 node.

I would vote for cosmic probably based on champions i have.. Though overall i feel that science is much weaker. Mutants rule mate. get your hands on a 5/50 wolvie at about dupe level 60 + . Hes a regen maniac and the stacks of bleed are insane. combine this with assassin and bleed mastery and he walks through almost everyone.. ( bleed immune and constant heal blockers are excused :)). X23 has better damage output but lesser regen. Iceman, archangel are amazing as well.
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Cosmic
    Cosmic because md mystics dominate aw AND aq boss nodes. Over representation of mystics is also why I can't put science below cosmics.
  • Science
    I like science.
    Spiderman OG = Evades.

I voted for Mutants.

X23 and Wolverine are great attack champs for AQ. Storm is actually a horrible defender as she is easy to evade. Iceman and Archangel are god tier champs now.

Mutant Class is strong IMO. Rogue is Demi-God Tier as well and doesn't need to be awakened to be effective. Psylocke is in the crystals now and she's an amazing power control champion.
    You also have Night Crawler who is God Tier on Defense so there goes THAT argument.
  • OngellOngell Posts: 55
    Cosmic
    I feel like cosmic is a no brainer here. Science has multiple great champs whereas cosmic has only 1 (Hyperion).
  • Science
    neb wrote: »
    Cosmic because md mystics dominate aw AND aq boss nodes. Over representation of mystics is also why I can't put science below cosmics.

Problem is beside Quake, Captain WWII, and Hulk, which science can you use as a Mystic Boss Killer? Cosmic got some god tier offensive champions and some really good utility champions as well
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Science
    Ongell wrote: »
    I feel like cosmic is a no brainer here. Science has multiple great champs whereas cosmic has only 1 (Hyperion).
    Hyperion, Thor, both normal Marvels, sym spidey, Drax and a couple other champs who are good based on preference(I like Ronan and Venom, not everyone does though).
  • Reklaw5Reklaw5 Posts: 58
    Mutant
    Thawnim wrote: »
    I like science.
    Spiderman OG = Evades.

I voted for Mutants.

Yeah, forgot about IM and AA since I don't have them. Never had any problems with AA though, he doesn't seem all that hard to beat. IM is tough granted. But I don't see those 2 putting mutants above the 9 science champs though.

It is not that they are hard to beat. The key is that they can be used to beat content in the game rather easily. They are god tier for attack not for defense. Wolverine, Deadpool (original) and X23 are god tier for attack. If you are placing wolverine as a defender and Storm too then that is a waste. Nightcrawler is an absolute beast in war defense.
    YJ and SM are the only god tier science and they are only god tier for defense. Hulk, Quake and CA WW2 are god tier for attack.

We all know how to turn off Nightcrawlers evade, after that, he isn't tough to beat. But, as you show, there are 2 good defense for science and 1 for mutant. 3 good attackers for science and mutant. So that says science is better.
    Science
    I like science.
    Spiderman OG = Evades.

I voted for Mutants.

It is not that they are hard to beat. The key is that they can be used to beat content in the game rather easily. They are god tier for attack not for defense. Wolverine, Deadpool (original) and X23 are god tier for attack. If you are placing wolverine as a defender and Storm too then that is a waste. Nightcrawler is an absolute beast in war defense.
    YJ and SM are the only god tier science and they are only god tier for defense. Hulk, Quake and CA WW2 are god tier for attack.

We all know how to turn off Nightcrawlers evade, after that, he isn't tough to beat. But, as you show, there are 2 good defense for science and 1 for mutant. 3 good attackers for science and mutant. So that says science is better.

Actually 1 good defense for science (SM). YJ only works on unblockable node, but in theory I could place IM there and achieve the same result plus he is parry immune. I forgot about Cable but he makes a pretty good defender too. That means it is 2-3 and shifted in favor of the mutants.

And as for attackers it is clearly mutant over science: Quake, Cappy and Hulk do not trump Wolverine, X23, Archangel, Deadpool (original) and Rogue. Sorry, there is no way of skewing a bad class. The mutant class was buffed up substantially over the last 9 months. Science has gotten nothing for over a year.
    edited July 2017
    Science
    I like science.
    Spiderman OG = Evades.

I voted for Mutants.

Mutant

Defense: NC, Iceman, Cable and cyclops red & blue.
    Attack: AA, Iceman, Rogue, Wolverine and X-23

Science

Defense: YJ and Spidey.
    Attack: Cap WW2, Quake, Hulk

Mutant has 5 and 5
    Science has 2 and 4
    Science
    I like science.
    Spiderman OG = Evades.

I voted for Mutants.

Actually 1 good defense for science (SM). YJ only works on unblockable node, but in theory I could place IM there and achieve the same result plus he is parry immune. I forgot about Cable but he makes a pretty good defender too. That means it is 2-3 and shifted in favor of the mutants.

And as for attackers it is clearly mutant over science: Quake, Cappy and Hulk do not trump Wolverine, X23, Archangel, Daredevil (original) and Rogue. Sorry, there is no way of skewing a bad class. The mutant class was buffed up substantially over the last 9 months. Science has gotten nothing for over a year.
    DD is skill, not mutant.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    Cosmic
    name one good cosmic champ besides hyperion and don't say thor cuz he is garbage

at least science has
    cap ww2
    quake which she is good with bw
    spidey classic
    spidey miles both for defense at least
    hulk smashes
    and og cap isn't too bad
    Science
    I like science.
    Spiderman OG = Evades.

I voted for Mutants.

And as for attackers it is clearly mutant over science: Quake, Cappy and Hulk do not trump Wolverine, X23, Archangel, Daredevil (original) and Rogue. Sorry, there is no way of skewing a bad class. The mutant class was buffed up substantially over the last 9 months. Science has gotten nothing for over a year.
    DD is skill, not mutant.

Yeah, I caught that and was updating it to deadpool but it says it has to be approved, lol.
    edited July 2017
    Science
    name one good cosmic champ besides hyperion and don't say thor cuz he is garbage

at least science has
    cap ww2
    quake which she is good with bw
    spidey classic
    spidey miles both for defense at least
    hulk smashes
    and og cap isn't too bad
    Look at my comment above. Thor ain't garbage by a long shot, don't know what you're talking about.
    I like science.
    Spiderman OG = Evades.

I voted for Mutants.

DD is skill, not mutant.

Yeah, I caught that and was updating it to deadpool but it says it has to be approved, lol.
    Man, I hate when that happens, don't know why it does it anyway.
  • MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    Science
    Do you think Gladiator Hulk will be a science or cosmic champion?
    Science
    Reinstag wrote: »
    Do you think Gladiator Hulk will be a science or cosmic champion?

That's actually a good question, but I think science given that all other Hulk skins are science.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    I honestly think there is no worst class
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Cosmic
    What it comes down to is cosmic is better for lol, science is better for aq and aw. Lol is a much smaller segment of the game considering most players are doing aq/aw every week, many haven't even tried a lol run.