**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Android User Neglection

2»

Comments

• Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    SidDDragon wrote: »
    Savage_ wrote: »
    As an Android user who has no interest in the newer IPhones I am very dissapointed with how Kabam handled this situation today. Us android users have to suffer worse graphics and slower loading times so to top that with what happened today is very shameful. We have to wait a month to get our 5 star or 4 star shards along with our signature stones and what comes out of whatever element crystals we choose while the Iphone users with a stronger wallet get their benefits and enjoyment earlier. At this point it feels like Kabam cares little about us and favors the big money company Apple. Anyone else sympathize or even empathize?

Lol do u even know how app updates work before u come here and start pointing fingers...it's not kabam's fault that Google didn't push the update in time..yes the version limitation for the trial of the Alchemist is wrong coding but not the fact that the update wasn't pushed in time by google

not actually wrong coding at all.
    wqe need the update as diablo is the boss.
    he was not in the previous version.
    they would have done it this way as to not allow diablo to get datamined and early leaked.
    the problem is they no doubt left it too late to send the updates to google.
    but yeah it is not kabams fault google didnt push the update. kabam sent it to google. what happens then is in googles hands
  • Options
    Akarsh383Akarsh383 Posts: 76
    It's not the delayed update to google play store that the community is complaining about. What they are complaining about is how kabam jumped the gun and arbitrarily decided that the best course of action was to postpone today's trial of the alchemist to feb 6, when it would have been fine to perhaps wait a few more hours to see if the update can come in time. As a result of kabam's decision to jump the gun, android people now have to wait another week to get the extra rewards from alchemist.

In addition, the way they worded their announcement can mislead people. When they say "locking current trials to ios only" does it mean only today's trial of alchemist? or the entire trials from day 1-7 starting now till feb 6? its unclear.

They didn't release it today and postponed it because some might miss it if it releases late.It actually helps you.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    MaatMan wrote: »
    SidDDragon wrote: »
    As an Android user who has no interest in the newer IPhones I am very dissapointed with how Kabam handled this situation today. Us android users have to suffer worse graphics and slower loading times so to top that with what happened today is very shameful. We have to wait a month to get our 5 star or 4 star shards along with our signature stones and what comes out of whatever element crystals we choose while the Iphone users with a stronger wallet get their benefits and enjoyment earlier. At this point it feels like Kabam cares little about us and favors the big money company Apple. Anyone else sympathize or even empathize?

Lol do u even know how app updates work before u come here and start pointing fingers...it's not kabam's fault that Google didn't push the update in time..yes the version limitation for the trial of the Alchemist is wrong coding but not the fact that the update wasn't pushed in time by google

not actually wrong coding at all.
    wqe need the update as diablo is the boss.
    he was not in the previous version.
    they would have done it this way as to not allow diablo to get datamined and early leaked.
    the problem is they no doubt left it too late to send the updates to google.
    but yeah it is not kabams fault google didnt push the update. kabam sent it to google. what happens then is in googles hands

Yea my bad.. I hadn't seen any gameplay videos of the day till then so I didn't know about diablo being the final boss...as u said,cuz of that the version hot check is a requirement
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    The real question is, why wait until so little time remained to push the update at all, for both platforms?

Push it a day earlier, and this likely would have been avoided.

In fact, the assets for the entire thing should have been in the build we were using from day one of the trials, if they knew there would be a point where you'd be stuck without an update.
  • Options
    If somebody has Android and IOS device then what? They will get double the rewards.

If this is gonna happen again (against the android users) I am gonna quit
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    If somebody has Android and IOS device then what? They will get double the rewards.

If this is gonna happen again (against the android users) I am gonna quit

Reminds me of children telling each other to not “friend” the other person if he has more candy than them.
  • Options
    @xNig you are a selfish man, so I will not bother ro argue with you. Some of us can't afford Apple phones, arer they are not so stupid to give 1.000 dollars to get a phone. Becouse you have Iphone doesn't mean that you are better from us
  • Options
    Darrellz2161Darrellz2161 Posts: 83
    I would like to point out the apple users did have a bug with the trials and kabam is giving them a comp package yet android users wasnt able to even play the quest yet what do we get? Nothing at all we get to wait a month to make up the 1 day quest. So lets recap iphone users got to play the quest,got the rewards plus getting even more for a simple bug in the quest. Andriod users get nothing,fall behind, and get told to stop complaining. In short it seems andriod users are being punished instead of it being handled in a way it should be done. So the update issue wasnt kabams fault ok we get that and dont blame them for that. But the way they handled it is their fault. It all comes down to they need better customer support and keep their word about "keeping the contest fair for all" which is something they always say but in this issue i dont see how it was handled in a fair for all way. Kabam has an amazing game i love this game but they just need to handle issues better thats all im saying. Android users wouldnt be nearly upset if it would of been handled in a way that doesnt seem like a punishment for not having a iphone.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

Really? Are you only missing one day of trials which is just being held on another day...not really a big deal.
  • Options
    RT9RT9 Posts: 93
    The meaning of being neglected is to be disregarded or ignored. You wouldn’t even have the app if you are neglected. Kabam could make simply make the game or the event iOS only and wipe out all these problems easily, but no, they still tried to fix it. Now, after the fix and clarification of how the trials will resume you want compensation? If I were Kabam I wouldn’t bother with such an ungrateful community. It’s the same situation as the 25th Dec issue with the gifting crystals.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    @xNig you are a selfish man, so I will not bother ro argue with you. Some of us can't afford Apple phones, arer they are not so stupid to give 1.000 dollars to get a phone. Becouse you have Iphone doesn't mean that you are better from us

It's 800 5* Shards. Kicking a fuss over 800 shards is just being a kid.
  • Options
    DjBabuDjBabu Posts: 42
    I just remember one thing when iOS user has heating problem kabam put everyone to solve that issue great I am happy and applause for that
    But as I am android user I facing lag, graphic sucks but they just made a trash thread where all android user comes and complains and no-one is listening because it is trash for them...no improvement for Android I have seen in my gaming life for Android
    Btw they don't put crystal percentage because they care for user is because iOS terms...
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Actually kinda happy with the fix kabam instituted. We don't lose out on the event we just need to wait on the rewards. As far as kabam favoring apple users I don't think that is the case. It's just easier when apple only has 1 operating system. Also they didn't overheat android users phones
This discussion has been closed.