IRON FAMILY - increase regeneration trigger from 15% to 25-30%

Regeneration trigger for the "Iron Family" to 15% is too low in a fight with a much stronger opponent a hit can kill them and regeneration does not even turn on
It would be possible to increase from 15% to 25-30%
for Iron Family I mean: Iron Man , Iron Patriot , Superior Iron Man

Comments

  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 531 ★★
    Simple solution: if you know you're low health just block until it triggers, then you're good. Don't get hit!
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Feeney234 wrote: »
    Simple solution: if you know you're low health just block until it triggers, then you're good. Don't get hit!

    By that logic Arc Overload is useless though... so is Wolverine's regen
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    I use that technique all the time in AQ. If I feel like my health is getting low I stop evading and block until Overload kicks in...then I FINISH HIM!
  • HULK_BREAK wrote: »
    Regeneration trigger for the "Iron Family" to 15% is too low in a fight with a much stronger opponent a hit can kill them and regeneration does not even turn on
    It would be possible to increase from 15% to 25-30%
    for Iron Family I mean: Iron Man , Iron Patriot , Superior Iron Man

    They should also rename the synergy as "party protocol"
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 273
    Fluffy wrote: »
    I use that technique all the time in AQ. If I feel like my health is getting low I stop evading and block until Overload kicks in...then I FINISH HIM!

    but an heavy attack or a special (maybe unblockable) can kill you at this point
  • OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 92
    I would like to see an increase to 20%...25-30 is too high...

    Either way it isnt necessary... the AO is solid to keep you in the fight @Fluffy is correct in using that technique, if you dont agree @HULK_BREAK i would suggest practice, changing fighting style based on champion and opponent is key

    However, one thing that doesnt make sense to me is why IP arc overload is only 33% when IM and SIM both get over 50% @Kabam Miike any insight to this??
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 273
    I'm not talking about the amount of regeneration but the trigger point

  • OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 92
    2 different points...I agreed on trigger point that 15% is low, but it can be accounted for...the point about Iron Patriot only regenning 33% was a separate commentary
  • Hulkbuster and warmachine should get it too (Regen). Being they're in Stark suits too.
  • OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 92
    @FrankenHammer the regen is based on their signature ability, not the suit, Arc Overload is the ability... HB and WM have different Sig abilities as they should.
  • ccriderccrider Posts: 17
    I like where it is just fine, fighting ag an IM u can time it so u can kill him b4 it starts and using one u just need to play defensively until its done. Much the same way i play with ultron and his regen's.
Sign In or Register to comment.