**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

"The Unstoppable" frustration... This is not the game for average players anymore...

Somehow and some where this game became very frustrated for average players like me. It used to be so cool will basic mechanism and animations of characters, but with the introduction of new characters and new nodes its almost impossible for me to clear the content with my A-team now which i used to clear with my B-team (like master mode in EQ.. l am unable to clear master mode EQ with couple of 4/55 for last two months). With the introduction of The thing and diablo who can become unstoppable in middle of combo or even in middle of special attack it reached new heights(or lows). Does anyone else think same ???

Comments

• JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Dialbo is sooo hard in uncollected:| hard content same reward as last month!why?
  • Spider1man11111Spider1man11111 Posts: 26
    edited January 2019
    This month master eq was quite easy to me, I took The Thing out with a r5 4* domino and a r4 5* Angela, and I took Diablo out one shot with my domino. I do enjoy the challenges, to me makes the game a little more fun to play.

New champions and nodes are fun to deal with, sure sometimes they can be a pain but I mean if there's no challenge where's the fun?
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Honestly, this month is definitely easier than last month. The Thing is a lot easier than I thought Kabam would have made him.
    And Diablo? Just use Void if you have him, very easy fight.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Honestly, this month is definitely easier than last month. The Thing is a lot easier than I thought Kabam would have made him.
    And Diablo? Just use Void if you have him, very easy fight.

Last month isn't a reasonable comparison point. That was a mess.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    The average player can’t blaze into the master or uncollected boss fights on Day - I was going to say Day One, but doing that on any day is just dumb and asking to die - with no preparation, no forethought, and without reading the nodes.
  • Mars___Mars___ Posts: 87 ★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Mars___ wrote: »
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    We have had really easy EQ's recently. About time we have a harder one.

We are taking about average players like me here mate... not everyone is skilled at this game and some wants to play this game just for fun...

What stops anyone from playing the game just for fun?

When the drive to make it more challenging takes the fun out of it and makes the demographic that can actually complete it smaller and smaller.

Fortunately for me I don't play a game like that.

And I don't know why people believe with such confidence that the number of players that can complete things like master and uncollected difficulty is getting smaller with each passing month, but I'm willing to bet real cash that's not true with anyone foolish enough to take the bet.

i can't speak for others... but in my case i used to clear 100% UC with 4* like two months back.. and last month i can't 100% UC even with two 4/55 due to darkhawk lag(yes, i am Android user)... and looks like this month i can't even clear master mode... So i am thinking i may not be the only player who is having decrease in progression even though getting better rank'ed champs..
This discussion has been closed.