**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thing is immune to fate seal effects.

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
Says nothing about Mephistos soul of imprisonment,so would that work?

Comments

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
    Yep. It isn’t a fate seal or a nullify.
  • The imprisonment only disables Buffs. Things rock charges and furys are passive.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »
    The imprisonment only disables Buffs. Things rock charges and furys are passive.

But the unstoppable isn't. I'm willing to bet it won't work, but I'm curious now
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    That's curious ... does soul imprisonment work against The Champion on a final node of a quest?

Damnation, which shouldn't work on him, does work somehow. Don't know if it works with the Thing or not
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Just to discuss the logic of it all for the fun of it, i have no idea how the thing, which to me is just the fantastic 4 version of korg, somehow gets the ability to ignore fate seal.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    When I get to the Thing in Master, I’ll bring Meph to let y’all know for sure
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Anyone try this yet?
    Mephistos soul imprisonment DOES stop his unstoppable. There’s also a strong Thing to duel, guys name is CP1977
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Hoods Hex actually works on him, but not on diablos Force of Will...but you can Fate Seal him that way
  • Hey there, since Mephisto's Soul Imprisonment reduces the chance of activating a Buff by 100%, but is not a Fate Seal, Nullify, or Stagger, it would work to stop Thing from activating Buffs. 👍
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    That's curious ... does soul imprisonment work against The Champion on a final node of a quest?

Damnation, which shouldn't work on him, does work somehow. Don't know if it works with the Thing or not
    Yes, it does. I found Mephisto to be useful as a first attacker against The Champion in the EQ a few months ago.

@Kabam Zibiit thank you very much for the conformation!