**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Worst champion in the game 2018

Comments

• Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Groot is the worst champ
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    ICELAFOX wrote: »
    MrBanks wrote: »
    Worst Tech: Hulkbuster

Worst Mutant: Colosuss

Worst Skill: Punisher

Worst Science: She Hulk

Worst Mystic: Unstoppable Colossus

Worst Cosmic: Groot

OF 2018?

Yes but they did not all come out in 2018
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    @MrBanks Punisher isn't bad! He's pretty good! His basic attacks can bleed and his specials get lots of bleeds too. His animations are awesome too but that's irrelevant.
    @MrBanks Punisher isn't bad! He's pretty good! His basic attacks can bleed and his specials get lots of bleeds too. His animations are awesome too but that's irrelevant.

I see where your coming from, but in order to use punisher to his full potential you have to have deep wounds and assassin high up in levels, I’d honestly prefer Karnak over punisher because of his synergies
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I guess. The mastery is expensive but its worth it
  • ThedukeTheduke Posts: 3
    edited January 2019
    Worst of the worst
    Tech: Hulkbuster
    Mutant: Magneto
    Skill: Moon Knight
    Science: SpiderGwen
    Mystic: Iron Fist
    Cosmic: Groot
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★

I see where your coming from, but in order to use punisher to his full potential you have to have deep wounds and assassin high up in levels, I’d honestly prefer Karnak over punisher because of his synergies

The same you can say about X-23, BP, GP or any other bleed reliant champ.

Let's be honest, deep wounds and assassin masteries at least are worth it. a lot, saying Punisher is the worst in his class when Falcon or DD Netflix exist is dumb to say the least. imo he's above average. his former clone WS is probably better than him and even more with synergies though.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Colossus is the worst.
    People who complain bishop is the worst clearly dont have him as a 4*,5*, or 6*. Hes a beast
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    Magneto edging Colossus and Groot by a nose.

Dr. Zola

Can't give you mags. He was once part of my PB team which makes him at least historically useful lol. Plus his magnetism and force field have been occasionally useful. Also his L2 does more damage than anything Groot can do. Groot is worse.

Fair argument...maybe I’m just annoyed that a mutant powerful as Mags is puny in game. Groot is horrible by any reckoning.

And who flagged my comment above? On what grounds? If you think it’s spam or abuse, explain yourself.

Dr. Zola
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    hulkbuster is awesome.. just gotta know how to use him. hes got %100 armour break on sp2. insane health and armour when hes duped. and you can spam heavy attacks when your opponent is against the wall. I finished act 4 with a hulkbuster in my roster ,
    Are you the guy who said you breezed though act 4 with a rank 4 5 star HB and bragged how good he is?
    Alpha07 wrote: »

Let's be honest, deep wounds and assassin masteries at least are worth it. a lot, saying Punisher is the worst in his class when Falcon or DD Netflix exist is dumb to say the least. imo he's above average. his former clone WS is probably better than him and even more with synergies though.

WS and his furies are far above average. Netflix DD has a lot more utility than people think, ignoring auto block and invisibility on some champs. Falcon is a good counter to some champs too, and is good for long term fights like proxima. I don’t find punisher above average at all, he is basic, definitely not the worst in the game but should imo be considered the bottom of the skill list
  • Darth_SemzDarth_Semz Posts: 104
    The big HB is just the worst
  • Kalvin_25Kalvin_25 Posts: 88
    Sin dudarlo, Hulkbuster y Groot.
  • Iron Patriot. Damage is like hitting a mountain with a twig
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Cap_Piggz wrote: »
    Iron Patriot. Damage is like hitting a mountain with a twig

I think Iron Patriot is more a meme than a legitimately awful champion. Hulkbuster has no regen or power gain, albeit Iron Patriot Power Gain and Regen comes with a price, making him worse than OG or Superior Iron man. But Hulkbuster has just as bad damage output and no decent stun on an sp2
    edited January 2019

I think Iron Patriot is more a meme than a legitimately awful champion. Hulkbuster has no regen or power gain, albeit Iron Patriot Power Gain and Regen comes with a price, making him worse than OG or Superior Iron man. But Hulkbuster has just as bad damage output and no decent stun on an sp2

I thought this as well for some point, but I used him and can safely say he gets the hate that he deserves.

-Hits REALLY soft. really, I think you can compare this guy damage to the one Luke Cage used to do before his buff.
    -his Arc Overload is like an way weaker version than that of Iron Mans, his regen sucks and even worse for him is that it gives him an armor break (receives more damage) and gets him unable to stun his opponent on specials. His survivability is barely affected by his sig.
    -Really, stun is the only thing he has going for him. but his SP2 damage sucks as well as his basic hits. not even armor break makes him at least a bit hard. at least S/OG IM SP2 if crit gave some nasty results at some point.

Honestly, Iron Patriot is like you took Iron Man and nerfed him into the ground (it's not like Iron Man can be nerfed anymore tbh). I still prefer this trashcan over Hulkbuster.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Are you reaching for Groot in the arena before IP/HB/KK? For me that’s the test as I’m not using any of them in actual content. KK is actually not completely terrible so she’s out of the discussion for me. But I’d rather fight with any champ in the game in arena before Groot, so he’s the worst for me

WS and his furies are far above average. Netflix DD has a lot more utility than people think, ignoring auto block and invisibility on some champs. Falcon is a good counter to some champs too, and is good for long term fights like proxima. I don’t find punisher above average at all, he is basic, definitely not the worst in the game but should imo be considered the bottom of the skill list

Yeah, I am far aware WS is far above average. he's a freaking machine tbh.
    Netflix DD ignoring autoblock? what am I missing? Also DDFlix being horrible was an overstatement on my part, I mean, he still has some perfect block chance, can bypass IMIW and invisibility but not much.
    Falcon's ability accuracy reduction of 100% sounds good, but doesn't work. really not against champs that have lots of health in hard content and when his lock on takes time to activate when it expires. Also he hits like a wet noodle.

Punisher can be beastly if used right, he can activate some nasty bleeds when hitting the opponent. an r5 4* doing 200+ damage per tick is not really joke and even less when you can continuously keep activating them. throw the bleed he has in specials and he gets to hit hard. Homever, that is sadly the only thing he has going for him and that's probably why like you said he's one of the ''worst'' of his class. But I don't think he's really at the most bottom on skills (the worst one).

I thought this as well for some point, but I used him and can safely say he gets the hate that he deserves.

-Hits REALLY soft. really, I think you can compare this guy damage to the one Luke Cage used to do before his buff.
    -his Arc Overload is like an way weaker version than that of Iron Mans, his regen sucks and even worse for him is that it gives him an armor break (receives more damage) and gets him unable to stun his opponent on specials. His survivability is barely affected by his sig.
    -Really, stun is the only thing he has going for him. but his SP2 damage sucks as well as his basic hits. not even armor break makes him at least a bit hard. at least S/OG IM SP2 if crit gave some nasty results at some point.

Honestly, Iron Patriot is like you took Iron Man and nerfed him into the ground (it's not like Iron Man can be nerfed anymore tbh). I still prefer this trashcan over Hulkbuster.

Again I have to disagree, Hulkbuster has worse damage in my opinion, sure he has armor breaks or whatever, but he just feels worse animations wise as well, clunky and unsatisfying. Again, not really defending Iron Patriot. But he does regen, and that does make him sustainable. And before Hulkbusters awakened ability is labeled as “sustain” no...it’s not. Also, I feel like you can’t compare anything damage wise to pre buff Luke Cage. He was just the worst lol. Outside of offense. Iron Patriot is better for defense. Not good, but not the worst, his sp1 can trip some people up and his power gain can be unpredictable. Hulkbuster is bait sp1 and crit.

Again, I think Iron Patriot is the 2nd worst tech. But Hulkbuster is just a whole other level
    ^I'll have to agree on that, Hulkbuster is on another whole level of trash compared to IP. but that doesn't make IP less trash though, lol. I can say this as an owner of Duped 5* IP, Hulkbuster and Groot :(
  • Ii a

I actually like ip sp2 i think it hits decent..betwenn him and hb i would chose him anyday
    So right now the “consensus” is Hulkbuster is the king of being a bad champion
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    HulkBuster is absolutely the trashiest of the trash followed by Colossus, IF, IP, Groot and DPX. The reason is he hits as awful as the rest of them but doesn't cause any damage over time (DPX), break armor often or nullify (IF), doesn't have any immunities (Groot, Colossus), and can't regen (IP).
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    HulkBuster is absolutely the trashiest of the trash followed by Colossus, IF, IP, Groot and DPX. The reason is he hits as awful as the rest of them but doesn't cause any damage over time (DPX), break armor often or nullify (IF), doesn't have any immunities (Groot, Colossus), and can't regen (IP).

Yeah, i think that’s a pretty good summation of the defenses and the justifications of this thread lol
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    I just cant agree the dpxf is the the worst haha.. at least you can throw him on All or Nothing node and unless its a bleed immune, that sp3 is stupid damage.
    Mags cant be either, if you play perfect and never get hit, sp3s cant kill ya hah

can i put out a random Ms. Marvel??

if not colossus, even over HB. even if HBs armor ups are useless, so are colossus'. yeah hes bleed immune but... who cares? HB still offers at least armor break and a chance at chip damage from sp2
  • Rafikii wrote: »
    I just cant agree the dpxf is the the worst haha.. at least you can throw him on All or Nothing node and unless its a bleed immune, that sp3 is stupid damage.
    Mags cant be either, if you play perfect and never get hit, sp3s cant kill ya hah

can i put out a random Ms. Marvel??

if not colossus, even over HB. even if HBs armor ups are useless, so are colossus'. yeah hes bleed immune but... who cares? HB still offers at least armor break and a chance at chip damage from sp2
    Id much rather go on a bleed node with hulkbuster than colosus.either way im gonna die but at least with hb im gonna do some damage lol
  • the worst? spider gwen and especially is her SP1... seriously kabam need to buff that spider gwen, at least change her SP1 to have a damage...