**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Have an idea for a monthly quest

So I was thinking about infinity war and how the snap dusted a bunch of beloved characters, and that got me to thinking about mcoc. What if yall did a quest where thanos snaps and half the playable characters get "dusted" and we have to use whoever is left on our roster to insist them. It would be a challenge and it would certainly make us dust off some characters we dont normally use. I'm sure some people wouldnt be happy with it. But if you balanced the content so that it was still playable it could be really cool. You guys have created characters that I thought would throw the balance of the game off and then a new one comes along and re balances the game. I think the team could handle it and it would add something new, not only are we playing to complete but we need to unlock those characters that have come to be important to us. I'm sure I'll see some hate on this but could be cool guys.

Comments

• Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Oooooo, I like it...as a baseline tho keep the top champ of the player, make it fair still
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Oooooo, I like it...as a baseline tho keep the top champ of the player, make it fair still

If they do that then there better not be dimensional beings as bosses
  • Options
    DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    JayCee wrote: »

So a maxed 6* duped Dormammu for you then, followed by a max sig Magik. Lol
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    JayCee wrote: »

So a maxed 6* duped Dormammu for you then, followed by a max sig Magik. Lol

no not like that. My top champ is blade so if they are dimensional beings, id still blast through it