**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why hasn't kabam added Ebony maw and cull obsidian?

last year we got Proxima midnight and corvus glave which are both great champions, but we haven't seen the appearance of cull obsidian and ebony maw, so I was curious if they are gonna end it in avengers endgame event quest or if they haven't even had plans to add them in at all?

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Possiblr that they didn't want to add 4 Cosmic champs that soon to each other?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Sparky, Green Goblin, Doc Oc, Vulture?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Because they wanted to add CAIW and IMIW for the already 2 month event
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Because they wanted to add CAIW and IMIW for the already 2 month event

Because the playerbase wanted more Captain and Ironman variants and not genuinely new champs.
    /sarcasm

IMO kabam should have added Maw & Cull and just buffed Capt & IM
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Yup, instead of 2 new characters, we got another iron Man, another cap and another hulk ...
    And why not just continue the trend of IW variants: Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Dr Strange, Thor, Groot
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    And why not just continue the trend of IW variants: Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Dr Strange, Thor, Groot

The other characters didn’t really undergo much change other than Stormbreaker Thor, which to be honest would be amazing to have in game instead of the trash Ragnarok version. I suppose they could add Black Widow (Blonde) to appeal to a wider demographic.
    edited January 2019
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

The other characters didn’t really undergo much change other than Stormbreaker Thor, which to be honest would be amazing to have in game instead of the trash Ragnarok version. I suppose they could add Black Widow (Blonde) to appeal to a wider demographic.

To be fair, only IM was drastically different (molecular armor). Capt still just punches things but with a different shield and a beard.

Agree with Thor. Much better than Rags.

Scarlet in the movie is different than the game version (still original comicbook version).

To be fair, only IM was drastically different (molecular armor). Capt still just punches things but with a different shield and a beard.

Don’t forget his mega shout which he seemed to have acquired too.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★

Sparky, Green Goblin, Doc Oc, Vulture?

Plus Punisher 2099 the month prior to Sparky and Nebula and Yondu prior to that. Was quite a stretch of tech there.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Probably because they are boring characters that I didn't even realize had names in the movie. Out of all of them, only proxima and corvus had much spotlight.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    phil56201 wrote: »
    Samspade23 wrote: »
    Probably because they are boring characters that I didn't even realize had names in the movie. Out of all of them, only proxima and corvus had much spotlight.

I thought Ebony Maw had the most spotlight out of all the Black Order members. He was also the only one called by name in the movie as well.

Ebony Maw was pretty cool in the movie in my opinion, and would make a great MCOC villain. Give him some cool utility where he can cancel buffs, give him evade, dash back and hold block to have him steal buffs or energy, and other stuff.
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    Denzel116 wrote: »
    phil56201 wrote: »
    Samspade23 wrote: »

I thought Ebony Maw had the most spotlight out of all the Black Order members. He was also the only one called by name in the movie as well.

Ebony Maw was pretty cool in the movie in my opinion, and would make a great MCOC villain. Give him some cool utility where he can cancel buffs, give him evade, dash back and hold block to have him steal buffs or energy, and other stuff.

It's "thanos army" not a villain, gotta **** up blade users, lol.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    So the game should revolve around Blade?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    So the game should revolve around Blade?

The game should be consistent.
  • Hey guys, I understand your desire to see these two characters enter The Contest. However, to help us keep everyone's suggestions in the same place, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share any new Champion suggestions you may have to our Character Wishlist Thread, located HERE.

To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.