**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The debate. Who’s better Void or CapIW

13»

Comments

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Void
    For mid to lower tier payers CapIW seems to be the popular choice. At the top tiers there is no debate.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Void
    I voted void but I pulled a 6* CAIW last night. Maybe he will change my mind
  • CazathuulCazathuul Posts: 57
    Both are great champs. In my opinion if void is unawakened, beardo is better. If awakened I would lean more towards void.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Void
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »
    Void is stil better dont need dups for the revser wher cap need dups

I disagree. I think it’s the opposite. Void really only shines with a dupe whereas CAIW doesn’t really need it to be top tier.

Also I feel like Void is really only useful if there’s regen or power gain in the mix making him much more niche. CAIW can take on anyone and excel.
    Im Think u get me wgonr void and cap is bouth good. Im use my void more that my cap IW what im meant for this redhulk. Cap IW. Need the dups to get the petify. And to be fair dont ikow alot of. Cap IW only ikow the basice of him Not all he singury bonus
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Captain America Infinity War
    For mid to lower tier payers CapIW seems to be the popular choice. At the top tiers there is no debate.

I have CapIW at 5r5 sig 200 and Void at 5r4 sig 80ish... I have already 100% Variant.

Cap is significantly better and far more versatile. It's not even close. But feel free to call me a low tier player.