**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

GOT DENIED AGAIN

Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
I got denied out of a 4star Archangel from the monthly login crystal again THANKS A LOT Kabam. Its so frustrating not get a 4star from an one of them that I got and I need a 3rd Mutant so again THANKS FOR NOTHING.

O before you other player get on tho me I know its free but i should at least got one by now.

Comments

• Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    I haven't gotten one either but I'll take the free 4* shards.
  • Options
    KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    I haven't gotten one either but I'll take the free 4* shards.

And iso
  • Options
    SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    C'mon really? Dude, its a free crystal. Crying cause you didn't get what everyone wants...lmfao
  • Options
    vucachonvucachon Posts: 104
    edited July 2017
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    I got denied out of a 4star Archangel from the monthly login crystal again THANKS A LOT Kabam. Its so frustrating not get a 4star from an one of them that I got and I need a 3rd Mutant so again THANKS FOR NOTHING.

If you're getting mad about the free stuff... wait till you start spending on featured crystals. lol.
  • Options
    Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202

O before you other player get on tho me I know its free but i should at least got one by now.

Lol XD that happens a lot now
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    I got the 4*!! It CAN happen.

I used to hate it as I've always had a 3* but finally I was the chosen one who received the 4*
  • Options
    cccar1420cccar1420 Posts: 57
    Someone in my alliance got a 4* AA on there 2nd account he was ready to break he phone
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Oh poor you, haven't got the 4* from the login crystal yet...
    Guess what?! Neither have I, and many others,youdont see us crying on the forums about it.

Get a grip of yourself
  • Options
    GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    200.gif
  • Options
    SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    edited July 2017
    I cried on my lonesome

Who said u were alone. I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted Iceman and had saved many crystals to get him. Never got him.

Plus the login crystal NEVER EVER gives the 4 star champ.. Actually correction, NEVER EVER gave 4 star champ until today I just let the crystal spin out and see a new 4* come out instead of a 3* dupe (It was AA in case some of u forget the fact that this month the log in champ was AA).
  • Options
    IvankaIvanka Posts: 236
    I haven't gotten a 4* from a log-in crystal once in 8 months... it's supposed to be rare and they gave it out for free. So... get over it. If 4*s were common then you'd be complaining about not getting a free 5*.

Rampant cheating and getting screwed out of a featured champ you grinded for because of it is a real issue. This is not.
  • Options
    SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Lol. Well, save your units he will be in arena in about 2-3 months. You should be able to get him with around 1.5k-3k units depending on your time. Maybe you pull him before that though. And congrats on your AA. I can't tell if you're happy or mad

Wow!! I know I sound nuts and maybe to some extent am but come on @SmokinSurfer how could anyone possibly be happy about not awakening and duping a 3 star AA!! :disappointed::cry::disappointed: (Sarcasm in case u dont get my tone )
  • Options
    RatedstarRatedstar Posts: 6
    Who will be next months free champ