**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

GOT DENIED AGAIN

Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 688 ★★★
I got denied out of a 4star Archangel from the monthly login crystal again THANKS A LOT Kabam. Its so frustrating not get a 4star from an one of them that I got and I need a 3rd Mutant so again THANKS FOR NOTHING.

O before you other player get on tho me I know its free but i should at least got one by now.

Comments

• Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    I haven't gotten one either but I'll take the free 4* shards.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    I haven't gotten one either but I'll take the free 4* shards.

And iso
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    C'mon really? Dude, its a free crystal. Crying cause you didn't get what everyone wants...lmfao
  • vucachonvucachon Posts: 104
    edited July 2017
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    I got denied out of a 4star Archangel from the monthly login crystal again THANKS A LOT Kabam. Its so frustrating not get a 4star from an one of them that I got and I need a 3rd Mutant so again THANKS FOR NOTHING.

If you're getting mad about the free stuff... wait till you start spending on featured crystals. lol.
  • Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202

O before you other player get on tho me I know its free but i should at least got one by now.

Lol XD that happens a lot now
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I got the 4*!! It CAN happen.

I used to hate it as I've always had a 3* but finally I was the chosen one who received the 4*
  • cccar1420cccar1420 Posts: 57
    Someone in my alliance got a 4* AA on there 2nd account he was ready to break he phone
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Oh poor you, haven't got the 4* from the login crystal yet...
    Guess what?! Neither have I, and many others,youdont see us crying on the forums about it.

Get a grip of yourself
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    200.gif
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    edited July 2017
    I cried on my lonesome

Who said u were alone. I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted Iceman and had saved many crystals to get him. Never got him.

Plus the login crystal NEVER EVER gives the 4 star champ.. Actually correction, NEVER EVER gave 4 star champ until today I just let the crystal spin out and see a new 4* come out instead of a 3* dupe (It was AA in case some of u forget the fact that this month the log in champ was AA).
  • IvankaIvanka Posts: 236
    I haven't gotten a 4* from a log-in crystal once in 8 months... it's supposed to be rare and they gave it out for free. So... get over it. If 4*s were common then you'd be complaining about not getting a free 5*.

Rampant cheating and getting screwed out of a featured champ you grinded for because of it is a real issue. This is not.
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Lol. Well, save your units he will be in arena in about 2-3 months. You should be able to get him with around 1.5k-3k units depending on your time. Maybe you pull him before that though. And congrats on your AA. I can't tell if you're happy or mad

Wow!! I know I sound nuts and maybe to some extent am but come on @SmokinSurfer how could anyone possibly be happy about not awakening and duping a 3 star AA!! :disappointed::cry::disappointed: (Sarcasm in case u dont get my tone )
  • RatedstarRatedstar Posts: 6
    Who will be next months free champ