**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Did you see a void nerf for you personally

Prof hoffs new video has a interesting topic in that people have seen the stats of voids sig reduced i havent checked my void and other people seem to not have this my question is did you

Did you see a void nerf for you personally 81 votes

Yes I saw a decrease in my voids sig attack bonus
12%
InfinityZENadqqedfyvrProxG0311Harbinger195BlackFreQuencyNerds_galoreRehan010_killerahark02 10 votes
No I did not see any change
67%
GamerVdh2008RagamugginGunnerHaji_SaabMhykkeJadedAlex13369DemonzfyreWalkinhighlightSungjDarkrider05HeadrollerPwf57SuperSam57Savio444ContestOfNoobsgohard123ShaheerFIazCassyaxelelf_1 55 votes
I didnt check beforehand
19%
SpeedbumpDudu72My_SuperiorDRTOChampioncriticOpandemonioTJ107JChanceH9skullduggery72InfinityM04Wakanda4Ever278ab28pLostReplica23RT9DeltronsYaoJaoLingFang 16 votes
I have experienced a different decrease
0%

Comments

• Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Dont listen to his propaganda. Void is the same as he always has been.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Prof Hoff is an idiot Lol. He is stupidly gullible & will literally believe ANYTHING he sees on the internet.

He's had to make NUMEROUS retractions on videos because he's been so wrong.
  • Nemsa_M4nNemsa_M4n Posts: 97
    I have a sig 200 5*R5 void. Sometimes when fear of the void is active the debuffs still take 10 seconds to apply rather than the 60% faster stated in his sig ability
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    I commented on his video yesterday about the whole EQ stat increase and today had a notification that someone had replied to my comment. Went to check it out, and the video is gone.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    phil56201 wrote: »
    I commented on his video yesterday about the whole EQ stat increase and today had a notification that someone had replied to my comment. Went to check it out, and the video is gone.

I couldn't find it either.
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    He took it down. Because he was wrong again. Like he was with the SymSupreme “nerf”. And about 2 dozen other rants that he has posted and then retracted. Don’t look to Prof Hoff for information pertaining to gameplay. He doesn’t seem to have much of a clue, and follows unsubstantiated trends.
  • Can any of the people who said yes send a screenshot of what most people say is fake just out of curiosity?
    Its not fake. They are screenshots from the UC EQ he was boss in. Check the void nerfed twice thread.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    You can just compare his spotlight (which wasn't changed since his introduction) with any Void in the game. You will get better results if the Void has max sig ability
    Its not fake. They are screenshots from the UC EQ he was boss in. Check the void nerfed twice thread.

@phil56201 the EQ VOID was changed because of unintended damage output was too high.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Nemsa_M4n wrote: »
    I have a sig 200 5*R5 void. Sometimes when fear of the void is active the debuffs still take 10 seconds to apply rather than the 60% faster stated in his sig ability

you missed the part in his passive abilities section that says +4 seconds if one intimidating presence debuff is already active.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

@phil56201 the EQ VOID was changed because of unintended damage output was too high.

*definitely intended damage output was too high to screw with the players and boost sales.

Typos happen all the time 😉

I know. Hence why there are 2 different screen shots of different damage outputs, both higher than what the actual playable Void was ever intended to have.

*definitely intended damage output was too high to screw with the players and boost sales.

Typos happen all the time 😉

My bad my bad @Hammerbro_64 lol

I know. Hence why there are 2 different screen shots of different damage outputs, both higher than what the actual playable Void was ever intended to have.

You arent understanding apparently. New champs in EQ are always super beefed up. They beefed up void too much, the f
    7k screenshot, so they backed him down to 4k, 2nd screenshot. The 2k is a normal 5* void and where he should be/always was. Void was never nerfed for the player owned ones, just the EQ version.
This discussion has been closed.