**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are these rare characters

Hi, I like to check are these consider rare characters??? If not, till now i yet to get them either from PHC or 3-stars crystal.

-Agent Venom
-Joe Fixit
-Ghost Rider
-Nightcrawler
-Ms Marvel
-Ms Marvel (Kamala Khan)
-Luke Cage
-She-Hulk
-Red Hulk
-Rogue

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    As far as 3* champs go, after 7+ months of playing I'm still missing:
    Punisher2099 (I didn't do his arena)
    Classic Vision (not sure how to get him)
    Beast
    Red Deadpool (Can only be purchased, wish I had but thought it was some sort of weekly champ for sale thing)
    Rogue
    Daredevil Netflix
    Red Hulk
    Spider Gwen
    Ghost Rider
    Immortal Iron Fist (I know he is only available through max-dupe gems)
    Magik
    Vulture (working on his arena now)

I just got Dr Strange a couple days ago.
  • B_5B_5 Posts: 12
    Red Deadpool all tiers - there was once an arena for red deadpool (cutoff was 16m i think)
    Immortal Ironfist all tiers - you can get it at max signature gems
    Kang 4-Star - very rare (given on BrutalDLX and the first 100 players to finish rttl and new rol)
    Thanos 4-Star - very rare (was once available on an alliance quest named gifting etc etc)
    3* and 4* Classic Vision - kabam offers it for 500 and 4k units(it occurs as a limited time offer)
    5* Classic Ultron - (beat rttl and the the new rol)
    4* Rhino, Red Cyclops and Ronan - beat old rol
    And a few 1* and 2*. - you can get them at very early levels
  • champz44champz44 Posts: 49
    Still hoping to get those i mention in my post. But PHC and 3-stars crystal keep dropping either 2-stars **** or repeated characters for me. :(
  • Mad_RagewolfMad_Ragewolf Posts: 103
    do you guys have a duped SW? before when she was strong? I just get mine a month ago and I just dont have the luck to dupe her...
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    i ALWAYS get the same champs. I play for 1 out of 2 in arenas and get them, then when they are added to premium I get a duplicate 3 or 4 star of them but NEVER the other champ, e.g. beast NEVER nightcrawler, howard the duck (over and over again) NEVER hyperion...
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Also, daredevil, captain marvel and black bolt should be sooooo much more common in crystals: you never see them anymore
  • Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202

3 star hulk ain't rare since they gave him for free[/quote]

From premium hero crystals then 3 star hulk is rare
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    B_5 wrote: »
    Red Deadpool all tiers - there was once an arena for red deadpool (cutoff was 16m i think)
    Immortal Ironfist all tiers - you can get it at max signature gems
    Kang 4-Star - very rare (given on BrutalDLX and the first 100 players to finish rttl and new rol)
    Thanos 4-Star - very rare (was once available on an alliance quest named gifting etc etc)
    3* and 4* Classic Vision - kabam offers it for 500 and 4k units(it occurs as a limited time offer)
    5* Classic Ultron - (beat rttl and the the new rol)
    4* Rhino, Red Cyclops and Ronan - beat old rol
    And a few 1* and 2*. - you can get them at very early levels
    Just correcting you

Kang 4* was given to the first 300 people to 100% labyrinth
    And thanos was also given to the first 100 people to 100% labyrinth
    Kang was also given as a rank reward for a gifting event at Christmas (not thanos like you say)
    Classic vision has been offered for 100$ and for 4000 units (prize including buying the 3* version first)
    You can also get 4* rhino, Ronan and red Cyclops from labyrinth chests
  • DainslàifDainslàif Posts: 32
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    Dainslàif wrote: »
    The only rare champions in this game are:

The current Featured Champ
    Red Deadpool all tiers
    Immortal Ironfist all tiers
    3* Hulk
    Kang 4-Star
    Thanos 4-Star
    3* and 4* Classic Vision
    5* Classic Ultron
    And a few 1* and 2*.

3 star hulk ain't rare since they gave him for free

Newer players aren't given 3* Hulk, and he isn't in any Crystals either. So he IS rare.

• Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Dainslàif wrote: »
    The only rare champions in this game are:

The current Featured Champ
    Red Deadpool all tiers
    Immortal Ironfist all tiers
    3* Hulk
    Kang 4-Star
    Thanos 4-Star
    3* and 4* Classic Vision
    5* Classic Ultron
    And a few 1* and 2*.

I have to correct you.
    All featured champions are rare and only obtainable via thier arena or specific crystals.
    Kang and Thanos and Immortal Iron Fist are not rare but special characters that only appear at certain events in a year.
    Red Deadpool was only from his arena and is in special bundles on the store.
    5* Classic Ultron is the reward for completing LoL.

In a PHC or PHC shard crystal, any and all 3* and 4* drops are considered rare and ultra rare.
  • champz44champz44 Posts: 49
    Well if these characters that are state in my question not consider rare, then why the drop rate have being so low???
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    edited July 2017
    champz44 wrote: »
    Well if these characters that are state in my question not consider rare, then why the drop rate have being so low???

Math

And I know it's semantics, but it's not the rate you're upset about, it's the number of occurrences
  • Fan1241Fan1241 Posts: 47
    My fav marvel caracther is iron fist and i cant even get his immortal version
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★
    Stop this thread is dead