**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What champion would you remove from the game if you could?

What champion you think it doesn’t belong in the contest

Share your reasons why

What champion would you remove from the game if you could? 267 votes

Spidergwen
13%
HeartlessmostlyharmlessnNikskiniHell_GoliathNanoDroidSpeedbumpPeteROCKzOMC_PintoStingerbkDipsey_fr3do_Saransh245AdvchrissbjordannDiksh619Niteseeker3Shadow_PhoneixSangrelocoRakeYoungKnightZero 35 votes
Modok
4%
CrkwestOllyoxenfreeHotCarlosAlCapone2727TheMightyKahrtom523MegaGalacticLordNeoSparkyCzJoBoB1982blakesssLEGIONER 12 votes
Gwenpool
1%
MattManСанекКрымRUSTehsigzorz 3 votes
Night Thrasher
1%
DrenlinProxGustavo20Pit_MiStaLova 5 votes
Kamala Kahn
33%
RockonSnakeEyes69bloodyCainSSGNick556Jets44Linx79Spideypayebudufish8sixGigantor13TheVyrusJeff7783Star_Lord_Stryke71121BUZZdog3000GNASTYAquamaJohnyzeroSuvenduSam357 89 votes
Old Man Logan
4%
Captain_KandiceCarmel1Kaks0053Ketchup1791Stagedear85OpandemonioBstrawsmaZJoePWakanda4Ever278ZeezoosPrasannamasterez80 12 votes
Thor Ragnarok
1%
Erza_ScarletNifzspaceoctopus玩玩玩家Obaid_Jacob03 5 votes
Goldpool
5%
BigPoppaCBONEsamalasravanrifle100kikoboborballGomezlinkNemesis666Blubfish_666Colonaut123Edgecrusher_13Samar_1092SuelRohankolSuperchampion_ 14 votes
Howard the Duck
8%
FreakydTendersquadEmil_LimsonSixshot1AhitlawRixobRasiloverJohnLocke117dfmoore26BlackFreQuencyWabobaTinoMiaGhostboytjieIBlueShiftIIKONIvarTheBonelessStanceWebheadUnltdAmazing_Demon05Darkudorago72493 24 votes
Other (which one?)
25%
ArcDeAngelusCoatHang3rRagamugginGunnerHaji_SaabA_Noob_Is1Animejay70Hulk_77EpistriatusLoPrestiCapWW2adqqedfyvrMSRDLDSundance_2099RikuremaFoxhero007nameplasDarkrider051haunted_memoryBboychoboLvernon15 68 votes

Comments

• Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Other (which one?)
    Civil warrior, just because I knew one day he’d pop out of a 5* crystal and that day was today. I like civil warrior, he looks cool nice animations, he just won’t help me progress. Maybe if he was buffed, but I’d say other champs need a buff before civil warrior. Tbh I don’t want him removed from the game or any champion I’d rather they updated old champions abilities..
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Other (which one?)
    Groot and kamala.
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Kamala Kahn
    Why are Modok night thrasher and Gwenpool thrown in with the trash? (I guess Rags too)

If I was to remove one champion, it would be Blade because I feel like the only decent user with only a 3* blade and I would be funny to see the salt fly from people who lost their blades. Plus my Magik would actually do stuff again on AWD.

I guess you’ll be holding on to all that salt.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Other (which one?)
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    Why are Modok night thrasher and Gwenpool thrown in with the trash? (I guess Rags too)

If I was to remove one champion, it would be Blade because I feel like the only decent user with only a 3* blade and I would be funny to see the salt fly from people who lost their blades. Plus my Magik would actually do stuff again on AWD.

I guess you’ll be holding on to all that salt.

Lol u go to the grocery store to get table salt? I get higher quality salt than Himalayan rock salt hand ground into a fine powder of ionicly bonded goodness from this little app on my phone called MCoC : D
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    ESF wrote: »
    She-Hulk.

To me, just a totally unremarkable character. I would bet money that She-Hulk is one of the least ranked up characters in the game

Ummmmmm
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    White magneto

^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Why Gwenpool??
  • Options
    SuelSuel Posts: 279
    edited January 2019
    Goldpool

Didnt take in consideration the game balance, just Marvel importance, character design, etc

Gwenpool for example is a stupid character who is one of the best champs in the game

But feel free to give your thoughts
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Kamala Kahn

Act 5 100%, nothing above a 3 star for Blade, Medusa, Void and CapIW, sometimes you just gotta go
  • Options
    RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Korg
  • Options
    tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    Other (which one?)
    Korg for sure.
  • Options
    TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    Other (which one?)
    Colossus is mine as without the omega red synergy colossus has really no use i mean he has bleed immunity but everything colossus has everyone can do better he has armor yay woohoo iron man infinity war has armor he is bleed immune woop dee doo vision is bleed immune :)
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Other (which one?)
    Hulkbuster. I dont want him in my next 6* Crystal honestly..
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    Other (which one?)
    The re-skinned ****.
    A daredevil, superior iron man, a cyclops, a magneto.
  • Options
    SolvseusSolvseus Posts: 77
    Kamala Kahn
    Kamala. Got her as a 5* when I just barely started getting those. Still mad.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Other (which one?)
    She hulk. No use, not a remarkable character. Damage out put is ****. Basically someone who barely has a remembrance to marvel in general
  • Options
    RT9RT9 Posts: 93
    i like all the characters just buff them don’t remove them pls
  • Options
    Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    Karnak
  • Options
    FungeonFungeon Posts: 124
    Blade
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Kamala Kahn
    The re-skinned ****.
    A daredevil, superior iron man, a cyclops, a magneto.

Those have slightly different ability actually... the real reskinned champ is ms marvel and captain marvel.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Other (which one?)
    None. The fact that this poll exists is sad. Those are favorites among some people and it's a shame that most there won't be useable for much..

Kabam needs to pause the money-making machine and make the game balanced and fun again.
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Other (which one?)
    One of the magneto’s, completely pointless having 2 of him in the pool in his current state. Buff 1 of them for Christ’s sake!
  • Options
    NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Spidergwen
    I would like to remove Spidergwen my 4* is sig99 with r1 and have 5* spidergwen with sig60 not using both of them they just feel not useful in anything except beginners quest on autoplay L1 is useless
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Thor Ragnarok
    She hulk and DD Netflix came to mind, but ultimately Thor Rag is such a disappointment for what should be an incredible character. Would like to see him removed and replaced with someone worthy.
  • Options
    Physology101Physology101 Posts: 77
    Other (which one?)
    I would say to get rid of Iron Fist. He has low damage and utility.
  • Options
    玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    Thor Ragnarok
    Ambushed Adaptoids...