**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is RTL worth doing?

I kinda wanna do it, but it gets hard sometimes. Should I continue or stop?

Comments

• FluxxyFluxxy Posts: 57
    Continue just don't put a time limit on yourself to complete it. It will always be there, just poke at it one round at a time until you hit a pay wall and then stop or push through if you have the resources.

The rewards are worth it.
  • Okay, got it, thanks!
  • MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    If you want to unlock the LoL, then you need to do it.
  • True.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Yeah… the rewards for completing it are really good
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    It's worth it for the Rewards, and to get into LoL. If it's not something that interests you, it's totally up to you. Have patience and take all the time you need. Here's a tip: Hyperion is great for Safeguard in Chapter 3. ;)
  • It's worth it for the Rewards, and to get into LoL. If it's not something that interests you, it's totally up to you. Have patience and take all the time you need. Here's a tip: Hyperion is great for Safeguard in Chapter 3. ;)

I already am in chapter 3, I don't have him though, which sucks.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Here's a tip: Hyperion is great for Safeguard in Chapter 3. ;)

Eh....how?
    GbSarkar wrote: »

Eh....how?

The Fury and Incinerate stacks cut through it better than the usual Reduction.
  • Jimbojames23Jimbojames23 Posts: 70
    Spam his sp1 and his incinerate damage works the same as bleed so isn't affected by safeguard
    It's worth it for the Rewards, and to get into LoL. If it's not something that interests you, it's totally up to you. Have patience and take all the time you need. Here's a tip: Hyperion is great for Safeguard in Chapter 3. ;)

I figured. Use another Champ that can reduce Accuracy. Crossbones, Black Widow, Elektra, Falcon.
  • It's worth it for the Rewards, and to get into LoL. If it's not something that interests you, it's totally up to you. Have patience and take all the time you need. Here's a tip: Hyperion is great for Safeguard in Chapter 3. ;)

I figured. Use another Champ that can reduce Accuracy. Crossbones, Black Widow, Elektra, Falcon.

Well right now I'm using Gambit, he help's a bit.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Bleed… any champ with LOTS of bleed is gonna be your friend

Also you WILL need Vision for a special friend in Chapter3

That may be why you're having some trouble.
  • Mr_Otter wrote: »

Who is that 'special' friend?
    edited July 2017

Eh....how?

The Fury and Incinerate stacks cut through it better than the usual Reduction.

Oh, I thought Hype was somehow bypassing Safeguard. Yeah, the incinerate stacks deal a good amount of damage once you stack some furies. However, AA reducers like duped GP and CB are probably the best answers for safeguard
    Spam his sp1 and his incinerate damage works the same as bleed so isn't affected by safeguard

This is true. Also, you can pummel your Heavy on Nodes that are Debuff Immune. Fury does good Damage. Came in handy for X-23, etc.

That may be why you're having some trouble.

Yea, all I need is good champions, my skill at the game and my masteries are really good.
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

Quest 5 has a debuff immune Red Deadpool with safeguard. Difficult to kill unless you have a few specific champs. CB works really well again St him
  • GbSarkar wrote: »

Quest 5 has a debuff immune Red Deadpool with safeguard. Difficult to kill unless you have a few specific champs. CB works really well again St him

Well R.I.P.

I used Hyperion. Alot of baiting, keep a distance, and spam Heavy.

Well R.I.P.

Just give it time and come back to it. It's permanently there, so there's no rush. Some Quests require specific Champs.

Well R.I.P.

Just give it time and come back to it. It's permanently there, so there's no rush. Some Quests require specific Champs.

Thank's for the tip but how do I get really good champions without doing RTL?

Well R.I.P.

Well, you don't really get those Champs from RTTL. You get some Shards. The majority of Champs come from gameplay. Arena, Events, Quests. Keep chipping away at it. It doesn't take long to build a Roster once you get going.

Well R.I.P.

Well, you don't really get those Champs from RTTL. You get some Shards. The majority of Champs come from gameplay. Arena, Events, Quests. Keep chipping away at it. It doesn't take long to build a Roster once you get going.

Okay, got it, thank you.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Also use Rogue. Pro tio: SP1 goes through Safeguard
  • PlatypusPlatypus Posts: 60
    Unless you have a very good hero variety RTL will not be worth to you . You have to adapt properly to each mission or it will cost you.