**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Season Points Error

Is there a graphic or scoring error on the leaderboard for AW Season 7?

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    scoring is correct for my alliance.
  • ponzi92ponzi92 Posts: 10
    some alliance get double point in one aw
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    There's 3 weeks left in the season. Let Kabam fix it instead of jumping down their throat. If it's still wrong at the end of the season, then complain.
    People on the multitude of threads on this are whining. It's 3 wars into the season. Not like we don't expect bugs when it comes to Kabam.
  • ContestChampContestChamp Posts: 32
    Thanks @Kabam Miike

That works for me.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    Yeah, it's clearly just an error. It is literally impossible to score as many points as some alliance have been given for a war. A t2 alliance in third place? Not really even possible.
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 434 ★★★★
    There's 3 weeks left in the season. Let Kabam fix it instead of jumping down their throat. If it's still wrong at the end of the season, then complain.

Many errors go unfixed. If this only affects 0.03% it may be left as-is based on past errors
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    "if" ??????

it IS an ERROR

just look at the top 3 scores...
    MattMan wrote: »

Many errors go unfixed. If this only affects 0.03% it may be left as-is based on past errors

Kabam always fixes errors when it would benefit the players, like on this case. These teams would be getting rewards they don't deserve so Kabam will get it resolved.
    Edge234 wrote: »
    And double rewards given for the extra war win removed or compensated ?

Do you think they got extra rewards for a War they didn't participate in? Did they really get 2 War Victory crystals for 1 War win? Or is it just a visual error on points?
  • THX135THX135 Posts: 83
    Scores are possible if top allies matched into their shell alliances and no nodes were cleared.
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    THX135 wrote: »
    Scores are possible if top allies matched into their shell alliances and no nodes were cleared.

that would not double your score in a single war, just add a huge bonus. By no means you can score 2.6m points with a victory in a single war, no matter what the opponents do.

This is by no means a visual error. Said allies received also double rewards, shards, and so on. The system literally glitched, prolly towards alliances finishing their wars at more or less the same time.

By no means it's visual, there's plenty SS of double points and rewards in outer chats.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    THX135 wrote: »

No. Scores are literally not possible (especially for a t2 alliance being in the top 3).
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    4,968,600 is the absolute maximum for 3 t1 wars, @THX135. ASR is showing almost 600k above that. The 2nd place and below is possible under your statement, but #1 is literally impossible without a bug.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Ordalca wrote: »
    4,968,600 is the absolute maximum for 3 t1 wars, @THX135. ASR is showing almost 600k above that. The 2nd place and below is possible under your statement, but #1 is literally impossible without a bug.

From what I understand they are exploiting a glitch that allowed the to get double rewards allegedly from what members have said so its not a conspiracy theory its a fact so I think I can say that.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »

From what I understand they are exploiting a glitch that allowed the to get double rewards allegedly from what members have said so its not a conspiracy theory its a fact so I think I can say that.

What if ther offer didt place any defense at all cold the pout didt go more op I’m not the best at math at all
  • Gamer wrote: »

What if ther offer didt place any defense at all cold the pout didt go more op I’m not the best at math at all

To my knowledge, wars were fought straight up. Defenses were placed. The scoring anomaly doesn't fit defenders left up or not placed, or so I've read.

It seems to be just a scoring and rewards glitch that hit at a certain time. Could be wrong on that, but that's the best explanation I've seen so far.
    chunkyb wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »

To my knowledge, wars were fought straight up. Defenses were placed. The scoring anomaly doesn't fit defenders left up or not placed, or so I've read.

It seems to be just a scoring and rewards glitch that hit at a certain time. Could be wrong on that, but that's the best explanation I've seen so far.

Okay all cool I’m only playing in gold1 tier4 so no way near top 1
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★

Even if all three of their opponents didn't place defenders and failed to take down a single one of ASR's defenders, that only gets the 4,968,600 number.

Each war is:
    20k * 3 = 60k for clearing 3 bosses
    150 * 300 = 45k for full exploration
    80 * 495 = 39600 for full attack bonus
    250 * 150 = 37500 for all defenders still standing (opponent failed to kill a single defender)
    30 * 150 = 4500 for perfect diversity
    50k for winning  

That's a maximum single war score of 236600 per war. With the t1 multiplier, that is 1,656,200 points per war. After 3 wars of this absolutely perfect scoring, you have the maximum of 4,968,600 points. ASR is almost 600k above even that.

Even if all three of their opponents didn't place defenders and failed to take down a single one of ASR's defenders, that only gets the 4,968,600 number.

Each war is:
    20k * 3 = 60k for clearing 3 bosses
    150 * 300 = 45k for full exploration
    80 * 495 = 39600 for full attack bonus
    250 * 150 = 37500 for all defenders still standing (opponent failed to kill a single defender)
    30 * 150 = 4500 for perfect diversity
    50k for winning  

That's a maximum single war score of 236600 per war. With the t1 multiplier, that is 1,656,200 points per war. After 3 wars of this absolutely perfect scoring, you have the maximum of 4,968,600 points. ASR is almost 600k above even that.
    Okay cool thx for the break down.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

We matched ASR our last war. No cheating on their part, just very skilled play.

We matched ASR our last war. No cheating on their part, just very skilled play.
    It can also be. A glitch that can asr not do anything if it a glitch
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    It can also be. A glitch that can asr not do anything if it a glitch

This is the most likely answer. The alliance currently in 2nd only having a tier 2 multiplier further supports this possibility.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,650 Guardian

I can confirm that calculation. The theoretical maximum amount of points possible in any war would be for every group to get a boss kill (20,000) and fully explore the map (15000) and get the maximum attack bonus without any deaths (55 * 3 * 80 = 13,200) and place maximum diversity (50 * 30 = 1500) for a perfect attack score of 49700 per BG or 149,100 for the alliance.

On top of that, if the other side kills nothing, you get the maximum possible score for defenders remaining, which is the only way to improve your score besides performing the perfect attack. That's 250 per defender, or 50 * 250 = 12,500, times all three BGs equals 37,500. The perfect, perfect score then becomes 186,600. The victory bonus of 50k brings the maximum pre-multiplier score to 236,600

The maximum seasonal multiplier is 7.0, so three perfect, perfect wars would be 236600 * 7 * 3 = 4,968,600 points. An investigation could show *how* that happened and what the actual correct score should be, but it takes zero private information to prove absolutely, beyond any mathematical doubt, that any score higher than that is 100% erroneous. Even 4,907,052 is highly unlikely.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,650 Guardian

If the other side doesn't place a defense it makes it easier to score the maximum possible points, but it doesn't alter the maximum possible points scoreable. It just means it becomes trivially easy to get the maximum attack bonus. If an alliance just happened to kill everything on the map with zero deaths, they would get the exact same score as they would have if the other side placed no defenders and they just walked through the map to the boss node.

The only way to improve your score besides killing everything on the map with zero deaths is for the other side to simply not kill any of your defenders. Doing so adds 37,500 points to your score for all 150 defenders remaining. That's included in the calculation I posted above.