**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just got 5* masacre, how should I feel?

Decent pull? Bench tier? How does he compare to my other 5* skill champs (BPCW, kingpin, and moon knight)?

Comments

• RT9RT9 Posts: 93
    he’s great for longer fights, not rly for the shorter ones
  • decent pull way better that all 3
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Yes, yes, yes.

Watch what he can do:

https://youtu.be/50kkcPXzkOM
  • heyoitsmeheyoitsme Posts: 45
    Thanks for your responses guys! So it looks like he's more useful for story content/RoL than AW/AQ?
  • CLMPitombeiraCLMPitombeira Posts: 51
    heyoitsme wrote: »
    Thanks for your responses guys! So it looks like he's more useful for story content/RoL than AW/AQ?

exactly. he is kind of a champion that takes a while to make it develop during the fight, but so you can achieve it is only joy to see the enemy's life disappear as a magic trick. out that even if the enemy is defending you can put incinerate and still cause more damage when using Sp2

Yeah, he's a good general quester.

Play super aggressive. Hit into all blocks with a 4 hit. Do not chain sp2 in combos. Always attack instantly after a blocked sp2.

exactly. he is kind of a champion that takes a while to make it develop during the fight, but so you can achieve it is only joy to see the enemy's life disappear as a magic trick. out that even if the enemy is defending you can put incinerate and still cause more damage when using Sp2

This. The sp2 does more damage if incinerated. Keep swinging that bat until it lights up.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Really underrated, great pull.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Also the Domino Synergy helps with that short fights thing.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,395 ★★★★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    Yes, yes, yes.

Watch what he can do:

Question is can unduped replicate same damage output like duped???
  • GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    Decent pull? Bench tier? How does he compare to my other 5* skill champs (BPCW, kingpin, and moon knight)?

Better then all of them and awesome synergies
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Much better than I felt pulling cyclops...
    Hamin wrote: »
    Yes, yes, yes.

Watch what he can do:

Question is can unduped replicate same damage output like duped???

Yes. His dupe increases attack and crit on champions not suffering from a debuff... essentially, his dupe allows you to ignite the bat more quickly.