who is MVP for Act 5.4.6 Ultron

2»

Comments

• zackb213zackb213 Posts: 82
    I used blade with GR and stark synergies active
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 4,230
    Blade with the trinity made the last 3 act 5 bosses easy. He's great for Ultron. Probably not the best option overall but really good.
  • Medusa got me through him on every run until 100%.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,902
    You guys are limited in knowledge? For loki you need thor ragnarok , and 4/5 MD. He will get to sp2 without even a single hit. Then parry a few hits and he will be at sp3.do a special 2 when he gets the fury stolen after a parry and the fight is over.

• MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958
    people say how easy loki is...
    and i am not gunna argue that.
    but medusa is even easier.

MLLLM, MLLLM, sp1 = armor shattered.
    from there u can just parry combo all day long.
    build to SP3 and thats it....

fighting him with Medusa feels like having a cheat code. makes him the single easiest fight in act 5...
    LOL....
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 1,311
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    MaatMan wrote: »

fighting him with Medusa feels like having a cheat code. makes him the single easiest fight in act 5...
    LOL....

Assuming Ultron doesn't proc powergain before you get armor shattered.

I've only done first pass so far, but now just need to finish 5.4.6 and one more path of 5.4.4 to 100% 5.4. My first run I used my 5/50 Medusa and needed a couple revives. He started with power gain every time so my first 10-15 seconds or however long it takes to switch was spent just playing keep away and trying to not get cornered. Here's hoping for better luck on the starting buff.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 630
    Good info i will take my r4 5 void r4 5 ghost my r4 5 corvus my max 4 medusa n r3 5 wasp for synergy
  • addisonbassistaddisonbassist Posts: 491
    edited January 14
    Believe it or not, I used a rank 4 unduped Venom. I never soloed him, but I came close... and didn't use very many resources, all things considered.

Here's a few examples of the fights.

Im not very good, so more skilled players could likely do much better than I did there... but I basically just kept spamming his Sp1 to steal as many buffs as I could and tried to avoid parrying him when his power gain buff was on deck. But if I messed that up, Venom's high physical resistance buffs also helped me tank a few Sp3's.

Venom's True Strike when the opponent is below 18% is also great for Ultron's annoying evade.

I used about a dozen L2 revives for 7 passes. I think I used twice as many when I used Loki my first time through. I’m not proud of that, but it is what it is. I also had a 30% boost active for 5 out of 7 of the runs. I didn’t run any special synergies.

No, I don’t have Medusa. Yes, I’m aware how amazing she is. Yes, I tried Loki and it was too hit and miss for me.

I absolutely love Venom now... his recent rework was nearly perfect, and he's probably my favorite champ to play.

He's in serious consideration for my first R5.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    You guys are limited in knowledge? For loki you need thor ragnarok , and 4/5 MD. He will get to sp2 without even a single hit. Then parry a few hits and he will be at sp3.do a special 2 when he gets the fury stolen after a parry and the fight is over.

Because we have a different opinion, we’re limited in knowledge? Lol. Bet you’re a hit a parties.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775
    And you were asking about taking an unduped 6* void to r2 so I don’t think you can call anyone limited in knowledge
  • I used Hood and with stagger and his hex it wasn't an issue...but that's also cause I haven't pulled the other champs listed
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 218
    Medusa made him a cake walk
  • VeeTeeTeeVeeTeeTee Posts: 48
    zeezee57 wrote: »

LOL....

I've only done first pass so far, but now just need to finish 5.4.6 and one more path of 5.4.4 to 100% 5.4. My first run I used my 5/50 Medusa and needed a couple revives. He started with power gain every time so my first 10-15 seconds or however long it takes to switch was spent just playing keep away and trying to not get cornered. Here's hoping for better luck on the starting buff.

you guys proced the power gain, not him himself. there's a timer on ultron showing what his next buff will be if you debuff ultron at that particular time. it lasts for a few seconds and then changes to another buff (which again is not active until you debuf Ultron). You just have to make sure that you parry Ultron while a fury buff or armor buff is being timed out. simple as that.

it took me two runs to understand this mechanics but reading carefully the descriptions on the node helped
  • Bomber111Bomber111 Posts: 25
    Loki is best option. Use hela and Thor rags synergy to get it done quickest
  • Akarsh383Akarsh383 Posts: 76
    I used 4/55 quake. Don't parry him when he is about to proc power gain or regen
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419
    edited January 16
    Medusa is best by far. Makes him super easy. With a bit of skill & luck, Loki with the Thor Rags Synergy brings him down pretty quickly too
  • HairyslugHairyslug Posts: 51
    I have done 100% act 5.4.6 I tried using medusa 5* R3 I could get to armour shattered easily enough but she doesn’t hit very hard.. so I used Loki 4* R4 got to 1 bar of power, steal Ultrons power buff then SP3..spam heavy attack once fury was stolen...boom dead
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,394
    Corvus also melts him especially with proxima synergy
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,242
    edited January 17
    I used Void. Its a quirky option, but it works.
  • loki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i did it with a 3*
    just need to get lucky.
    i tried a bunch of times. if you about to get K.O
    force close and come back. heal up a bit and try again
  • KormoKormo Posts: 77
    I used an r3 5* PM and a 200% cosmic energy boost. Complete two missions use sp3. Ultron will be stunned and you get tqo bars back. After a few hits another sp3 and he's dead. It sucks when you get intercept mission though.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 774
    I used gulk. spam sp1 when if it's not power gain, his unstoppable useful when ultron evades and you mess up. also had rag thor for indestructible on 20% and unlockable hits. basically it's almost three same as using angela
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 1,311
    VeeTeeTee wrote: »
    zeezee57 wrote: »

LOL....

you guys proced the power gain, not him himself. there's a timer on ultron showing what his next buff will be if you debuff ultron at that particular time. it lasts for a few seconds and then changes to another buff (which again is not active until you debuf Ultron). You just have to make sure that you parry Ultron while a fury buff or armor buff is being timed out. simple as that.

it took me two runs to understand this mechanics but reading carefully the descriptions on the node helped

Yea I wasn't saying I activated the buff, just that he started off with power gain on deck so i had to play keep away to start each fight. Using a 4* Medusa the block damage is pretty hefty so just had to dance around some.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 619
    Loki was for me used unduped r3 5* easy as pie
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 172
    Medusa and Blade. With them is like switching to easy mode.