**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What masteries raise PI and overall champion rating the most?

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
What masteries raise your PI overall total, which is essentially raising champions individual rating, but which masteries do this the most?

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    It doesn't matter PI inflations literally have no impact or represents anything quantitative about your champions. Go look for good masteries instead, suicide masteries to my knowledge raise PI the most but it certainly isn't a build for everyone. If you want mastery tips I'm sure people can give advice
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Liquid Courage

but is a suicide mastery
  • LaylicLaylic Posts: 88
    PI does have an impact on the amount of points you score for arena fights.tbwat4qa1wbi.jpg
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Laylic wrote: »
    PI does have an impact on the amount of points you score for arena fights.tbwat4qa1wbi.jpg

@Sungj ^
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    MrBanks wrote: »

Ah, good point. I mentioned suicide masteries already ideal for arena PI comes with it, it slipped my mind. Anything else isn't really worth investing in just for a few arena points. The suicide mastery build is pretty much built for arena