**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First R5/65??

zs4rv9ew5pcg.jpg

WHO SHOULD BE MY FIRST R5?? Domino or Blade

reagrding content, i have completed Act 5 and currently exploring(at a very slow rate). I complete Uncollected EQ comfortably every month except for the Infinity Thanos event. Havent even touched LOL yet. playing AQ 5×5 Gold 1 tier 6AW

who will best help me progress?
both are sig 100*

Comments

• BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167
    Blade
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    The regen on blade will help you save a lot of units while you progress- both top 10 champs easily
  • KumbieKumbie Posts: 62
    The regen on blade will help you save a lot of units while you progress- both top 10 champs easily

i totally feel that regen advantage. thats a big plus.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Domino. LOL easy path with domino with rulk/Masacre synergy is extremely straight forward.

Her damage output just destroys everything in game currently.
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    DOMINO i have blade and domino 5 65 and i dont use blade
    My main aim at the moment is to finish exploring Act 5
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★
    I am sorry for your terrible predicament, LOL.
    I am sorry for your terrible predicament, LOL.

hahaha damn mate, i really like them both.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Blade does everything you need him to at r4. Domino just gets more dmg from her failures, and dots. Blades bleeds don’t really get much more impressive. Since she has “more” abilities(causing dmg on other champs abilities failing.) and they do dmg as you just stand there, she gains more of a benefit from r5.
  • jbmastjbmast Posts: 21
    Domino. Did easy path of LoL with her and have cleared many of the top bosses of EQ with her. Doesn't need synergies to put out good damage either.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Domino
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Blade
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I’d say blade
  • General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    Definitely Domino. I hate all the hype over such a subpar champ (Blade)... Domino is actually good.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Blade without question. Literally ever act 5.4 boss is a villain and regen is more important than RNG based bleeds.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Definitely Domino. I hate all the hype over such a subpar champ (Blade)... Domino is actually good.

Blade is subpar now? I mean I might rank Domino over Blade (I have both at R5 currently) but there is no sense in which Blade is subpar. All the hype was over a year ago.
    @LeNoirFaineant blade is actually just average with no synergy..... I avoid domino in arena sometimes and actually welcome blade. I do not think he is sub-par. Do you some what Agree that without synergy he is just a normal bleeder(weak) with situational regen?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Avoiding in arena is neither here nor there. Not everyone is difficult to fight. With parry bleed, power gain, and regen plus danger sense vs dimensional beings I still find him to be very useful even without synergy. Adding synergy certainly helps him a lot but he is still above average without it.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    ManChild wrote: »
    @LeNoirFaineant blade is actually just average with no synergy..... I avoid domino in arena sometimes and actually welcome blade. I do not think he is sub-par. Do you some what Agree that without synergy he is just a normal bleeder(weak) with situational regen?

Blade is way better than average without synergies. I’m sorry, but you are just wrong. With full power he is essentially debuff immune, he has infinite regen, solid attack, and danger sense against dimensional beings.
    Reliant on power for most everything. I agree he can be great in situations. I just think Domino is the better character all around. No dupe needed. Just play.
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    Tbh R4 blade is enough upto act5 100% exploration.. With his insane regen ability if one fails with r4 blade will fail with r5 blade too..

Domino worth r5 bcoz she can easily clear harder content ie. lol fights better than blade
    nymdoy3han1l.jpg

decided to go with Domino and i must say. im really loving her 😍😍 the damage was already crazy now it insane.