**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected event quest

NOMFNOMF Posts: 43
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
I’m getting tired of people saying how easy this is. I just spent 500 units to do the initial run of chapter 3. Diablo and his unstoppable that can proc in the middle of my combo is extremely frustrating. And somehow I’m unable to evade or even parry red hulk. I’m not the most skilled player, but I’m far from the worst. I just wish that inputs would register properly. I can parry fine while grinding arena, but in the monthly event, for some reason parry only works 20 percent of the time, maybe. At least I’m not too proud to admit when I’m beaten. Another month, another uncompleted event. Truthfully, it wouldn’t be too bad if the ai didn’t always have a 9000+ attack rating. 5 blocked hits and your dead. I love this fun and interactive unavoidable damage. This game is becoming less fun the more I play. Maybe kabam wants me to quit. (Inserts 🎤 drop)

Comments

• DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Yeah if you dont have void or cap iw youre in for a rough time. First time ive ranked a champ to get through a monthly.
  • NOMFNOMF Posts: 43
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    Yeah if you dont have void or cap iw youre in for a rough time. First time ive ranked a champ to get through a monthly.

I have void and cap iw. It’s the control interface. I swipe back, but stand still and get wrecked. I’m all for hard content, but seriously, some of these nodes and new champ abilities are designed to drain resources.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Yeah mine does that a lot. Its really annoying. Parry wont trigger on well timed block, dex just wont trigger, swipe back and it fires special. Super annoying.

Its beyond annoying kabam keeps adding abilities to new champs that the base champ doesnt have. Example the unstoppable on diablo. Why?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    I’m only buy energy refills. And chek YouTube op to deal with the champ
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    DoctorJ wrote: »

Not even....starky can do it, blade, darkhawk. Heal block champs can do it. You can even stagger him. Mephisto can buff surpress etc.......

He doesn’t get unstoppable randomly. It happens on cue. When it says “x concoction is ready” on the screen diablo has a chance to drink it upon being hit. When he drinks it he becomes unstoppable. But only if he doesn’t already have a concoction already applied to him.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I used blade for both on one pass forgot to bring a void or cap
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    7w89dlcht6j4.png

0 units. Dominó, Massacre, red hulk, sparky, cap iw. Dominó is mvp.
  • General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    Don’t have void or CapIW. This month was actually one of the easier months. R4 GP solo’d Rulk most of the time, R2 6* Rulk solo’d Diablo every time. Just gotta play right, has nothing to do with having the “cheat” champs (Modok/CapIW/Void this month)
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    You essentially know when his unstoppable will proc. Whenever he drinks a potion. He has a 25% chance to start brewing upon being hit. He has the same chance to drink a potion upon being hit. He also drinks on L1. So, don’t do full combos, and watch for the “brewing” warning to pop up. You can punish his L1 with 1-2 hits if you are fast. You need to spend a few minutes to learn the fight.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    If your game isn't working that's different from the actual quest being difficult. People keep saying that the actual difficulty keeps going up each month and it isn't.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Not a good month for a guy with no void or CAIW to be seen...
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I have a undupe void n its just as bad as having no void
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »

Why? Modok can do it blade stark starlord. She a gwenpool do both. X bones Theres a ton of options for both bosses

Its really just not difficult
    Will a 5/50 Blade do against Rulk? I ask because that's where I'm stuck and Blade, or my skill just hasn't done it haha
  • Sabretooth with killmonger or black panter synergy works the best for diablo. His unstoppable never triggers
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    ẞlооd wrote: »

Why? Modok can do it blade stark starlord. She a gwenpool do both. X bones Theres a ton of options for both bosses

Will a 5/50 Blade do against Rulk? I ask because that's where I'm stuck and Blade, or my skill just hasn't done it haha

He can avoid the Unblockable triggering 45% of the time, if he's targeting Villains with GR synergy. And if he doesn't, then Energy refills are cheaper than revives/healing up.

This month is all about ability accuracy reduction; as that can stop Rulk's Unblockable, and Diablo's Unstoppable. Any good AAR champ can do - Gwenpool, Crossbones, Widow, Quake, Sabertooth with synergy; but in a pinch, Blade, Kingpin, Archangel, or even Falcon will help a lot.

Aside from AAR, there are strategy options such as using heal reversal on Rulk with Void or MODOK (CAIW and Guillotine are third and a distant fourth option) and simply throwing your weakest champs at Diablo first to use up his potions. He only has 16 for the whole quest; then he's toast.

There's two weeks left: go for it!
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★

He can avoid the Unblockable triggering 45% of the time, if he's targeting Villains with GR synergy. And if he doesn't, then Energy refills are cheaper than revives/healing up.

This month is all about ability accuracy reduction; as that can stop Rulk's Unblockable, and Diablo's Unstoppable. Any good AAR champ can do - Gwenpool, Crossbones, Widow, Quake, Sabertooth with synergy; but in a pinch, Blade, Kingpin, Archangel, or even Falcon will help a lot.

Aside from AAR, there are strategy options such as using heal reversal on Rulk with Void or MODOK (CAIW and Guillotine are third and a distant fourth option) and simply throwing your weakest champs at Diablo first to use up his potions. He only has 16 for the whole quest; then he's toast.

Diablo is immune to aar
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

guil Not gone works good for redhulk