**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to use ghost

As the title suggests I need a good video which can help me to learn the mechanics of ghost. From recent arena I got and instantly r4 ed her. And I'm planning to r5 as well. She will be my 4th r5 4 star then . It's a big deal to me. But before ranking up to 5, i went for a test run and got disappointed due to lack of knowledge in using the precision and cruelty buffs . I also went through youtube and searched a lot for pandaman Pete's videos. But could not find any which can break the full mechanics and her design . I hav all champs for the synergy as well at r4. I will be thankful if someone can get a good detailed video on how to use ghost. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Ghost's main feature is her phasing ability. Dash back and let the opponent attack a couple of times into your phase, then intercept with a MLLL combo (it takes some practice because if you mistime your attack the opponent can hit you. Try waiting for the opponent to finish his attack animation before attacking him) The whole fight is basically cycling between these actions ( phase-let opponent attack-MLLL combo-repeat) The purpose of the MLLL combo is to build up cruelty buffs which will make your specials hit harder. When you get to a SP2 make sure you use it IMMEDIATELY after you phase so you get the crits on all the hits (Wasp synergy makes this a lot easier with unblockable specials) That's about it for Ghost. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    It is really easy once you learn it. I have her as a 6* and I play in this way:
    1) Push the opponent to the right corner with basic attacks.
    2) Stun and heavy (charge the heavy until the very last moment).
    3) Right after the heavy, before the opponent gets up, swipe back and unleash the special.

You can adapt the gameplay for some specific cases (i.e. for very long fights, like LoL, try first to get to the third special with a big amount of cruelty buffs), but the general purpose approach is the one I mentioned above.

I always prefer to spam the firs special. The second one deals more damage, but since you can unleash the first more often and you’ll get 3 precisions after it, I noticed that the damage is complexively higher by playing in this way.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    There are a couple of decent guides on YouTube. Seen 2 but can't remember who they were. Just keep looking an you'll find them
  • Options
    PrasannaPrasanna Posts: 53
    Thanks a lot @simolaz, @Supremeguy95
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Watch Pandamanpete on YouTube. He's my go-to for Ghost playstyle.
  • Options
    Watch Pandamanpete on YouTube. He's my go-to for Ghost playstyle.

As I mentioned above could not get any videos describing the game play like unofficial kabam Mike or mvinceable does
  • Options
    Thanks @Chuckiesol . Was really helpful.