**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tier 5 fragment sales?!

£50 for a few k fragments?! You put this sale up for the people who are desperate and need a few k and will pay for that.. what about the 98% off us who play the game?!...

The other 2%
1% desperate
1% who cheat.. im being kind on this one arnt i lol

Comments

• axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    I only want the t2a. Have 4 t5bs and 1 t2a at the moment.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Also a full t2a which by itself was selling for more than $50 not that long ago at all
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    Tier 2 alphas? Ive used 8 already and got another 3, only been on this game around 7 8months.. but beside the point.. 50 pound for a few k? Its ridiculous.. talking about january sales
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    I only want the t2a. Have 4 t5bs and 1 t2a at the moment.

And you come under the 1% who kabam want. *cough cough
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Donkilla wrote: »
    Tier 2 alphas? Ive used 8 already and got another 3, only been on this game around 7 8months.. but beside the point.. 50 pound for a few k? Its ridiculous.. talking about january sales

I've used over 90, that doesn't mean I won't always need more. I have so many R3 champs I'd love to R4 let alone R5
    But they did have that tier 5 card, i think it was 99 pound and you get over 30k tier 5 fragments! So 50 pound for 3k. Makes no sence unless your super rich
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    I just wanted 1 t2a, they are slow to come by.
    Wait 1 week calender
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    £50 for a few k fragments?! You put this sale up for the people who are desperate and need a few k and will pay for that.. what about the 98% off us who play the game?!...

The other 2%
    1% desperate
    1% who cheat.. im being kind on this one arnt i lol

I don't understand how the 1 percentile is desperate? I'm sure more than 1% are buying this offer anyway. And I know people who have plenty of t2as who still bought the deal...
    Wait 1 week calender

For 1 t2a. I need 6 to r5 a 5* and 4 to r4 one. This is a great deal for everyone wanting t2a, the t5b frags are just bonus. And I’m hardly the 1%. More like the 30-40%.

Also, that $200k sealed the deal for me. Glad Kabam has been adding gold to these offers.