**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus Glaive - 33 kills in aw.

Comments

• axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Wow. What tier is that?
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    It's on your defense map. Bottom right corner.
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    edited January 2019
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    I think our alliance is tier 7 or 8, so not far off from that one I would think. Fella in my alliance pulled a 6* korg and put him on boss node. I thought it was pretty cruel, but he only got 2 kills. Shows what I know!
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    Yeah but it still seems like such a long fight, and it isn't the easiest sp1 to dodge. I know I'd much rather face the ever present medusa boss than a 6* unawakened korg. Could just be I'm afraid of change?
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★

This.
  • I think our alliance is tier 7 or 8, so not far off from that one I would think. Fella in my alliance pulled a 6* korg and put him on boss node. I thought it was pretty cruel, but he only got 2 kills. Shows what I know!

One guy put his 6* Korg as boss in my alliance as well yesterday.
    He got 33 kills :D
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    33 in what teir? We tried this and it really didn't go so well.
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    It really depends on how your masteries are set up and whether or not the computer is going to fight aggressively or defensively. If the boss is Korg with out the correct mastery setup to go with him then the computer fights defensively and he is easy to beat. But if the correct masteries are in play then the computer will fight offensively with Korg and you will get your butt handed to you 👍
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Yikes lol
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    dangerdj wrote: »
    2oag30bz9nmg.jpg

if kids want to blow their stack of level 1 revives there's no difference between 4 kills and 444, especially in silver 1.

Personally I can't wrap my head around 1) leaving a corvus as a defender and b) not carving up an intermediate aw map with its imiws and dominos and darkhawks and gulks with said 6 star corvus. I mean 5/65 blade is ok, but I just about waltz thru with just my 4/55 corvus up the right side paths.

BC corvus doesn't suit every path, maybe he has a duped 5* as well, or maybe he's fine with his other attackers and just wanted him to be the huge pain that he is in lower tiers
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Congratulations on the kills but at higher tiers or against skilled players corvus would be destroyed
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    Big up to all the groots and kamala khans aks true bosses and mandems
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    bad players are bad players
    boss killers aren't boss kilers

something like this wont happen in upper alliance wars, in my gold 2 alliance, an unduped korg got 16 kills...not even counting the thorns he has for his sig.

not everyone also trains to beat X champion, but there are always resources out there especially on youtube on how to beat X champion.

but if every champion was as easy to beat like a winter soldier, then nobody would die in aw,

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    So,ummmmm...did they win?
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    If you go and try to fight a 4-star maxed out champion with a 2-s
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

If you go and try to fight a 4-star maxed out champion with a 2-s

Why have you chosen to necro this?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    what is with the necros