**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help With Multiple Accounts

Okay so I started a baby account on my tablet, and I have my main account on my phone. Could someone post screen shots or a video link to how to have two accounts on one device and how to switch back and forth between the two.

Thank you your help is appreciated.

Comments

• Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    I am an android user by the way.
  • Br0fessor_XBr0fessor_X Posts: 4
    No trick, just be sure to have kabam logins for each account. To switch between accounts just log out of kabam login and enter the other account credentials. I alternate between 3 accounts.
  • As @Br0fessor_X stated, if you have each account attached to a Kabam account you'll be able to switch between them. You can connect them to Kabam accounts by selecting the gear icon in the upper left corner of the screen within the game, from there you'll be able to login/create an account.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    As @Br0fessor_X stated, if you have each account attached to a Kabam account you'll be able to switch between them. You can connect them to Kabam accounts by selecting the gear icon in the upper left corner of the screen within the game, from there you'll be able to login/create an account.

It would be sweet if there was a way to more easily switch between accounts, more like I have seen in videos where people are beta testers and have a second environment for beta testing. Right now it is four clicks just to log out, then several clicks and typing your user/pass for logging in. Could there be a way to have a login window that shows all of the accounts on the device, so you could click it and then just enter the password?
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Someth
    As @Br0fessor_X stated, if you have each account attached to a Kabam account you'll be able to switch between them. You can connect them to Kabam accounts by selecting the gear icon in the upper left corner of the screen within the game, from there you'll be able to login/create an account.

It would be sweet if there was a way to more easily switch between accounts, more like I have seen in videos where people are beta testers and have a second environment for beta testing. Right now it is four clicks just to log out, then several clicks and typing your user/pass for logging in. Could there be a way to have a login window that shows all of the accounts on the device, so you could click it and then just enter the password?

Something like Netflix where you can choose which profile you want to use., If you have multiple..

• Br0fessor_XBr0fessor_X Posts: 4
    Prathap wrote: »
    Someth

Something like Netflix where you can choose which profile you want to use., If you have multiple..

Technically those are supposed to be separate accounts, and you pay for the multi-user option, which MCOC certainly frowns upon.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's easier to just use two devices btw, it's a pain to switch in out of multiple accounts on one device
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Okay so I started a baby account on my tablet, and I have my main account on my phone. Could someone post screen shots or a video link to how to have two accounts on one device and how to switch back and forth between the two.

Thank you your help is appreciated.

I have two accounts and android has a cloning app in the store that can let you install two copies
    Or you can open a "secure folder" and have a second mcoc app in there
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    It's easier to just use two devices btw, it's a pain to switch in out of multiple accounts on one device

Agreed but my other device is a phone, which is too small for me.