Options

No longer fun

2»

Comments

• Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    If Master didn't have couple of tough fights then the complaint would be that Master is not preparing us for Uncollected. A master player will always remain a master player not get anything to improve.

There is no win-win situation here. But I think the balance probably right at the moment.

I agree, just saying that I believe there "might" be a chance it's ramping up too much .. ;)
    but it's hard to gauge that, truly ... *shrug* .. so it's very opinion based for sure .. :)
  • Options
    JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    bro you are complaining about master mode being too hard, you are just not good enough.
  • Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 473 ★★★
    bro you are complaining about master mode being too hard, you are just not good enough.

After having finished UC 100% myself, i found it odd that Master still had the Unblockable below 25%, that just didnt seem fair because it would have cost me a few revives to get thru that back before i got UC.

With my A team stuck in AQ, exploring Master has proved almost as tricky as UC which does seem "off".

• Options

Love it when people come in to add nothing useful ... LOL
    Has nothing to do with "good enough or not" .. please try reading the topic before contributing .. "nothing" ..
    RakeYoung wrote: »
    After having finished UC 100% myself, i found it odd that Master still had the Unblockable below 25%, that just didnt seem fair because it would have cost me a few revives to get thru that back before i got UC.

With my A team stuck in AQ, exploring Master has proved almost as tricky as UC which does seem "off".

yeah, it's hard to evaluate precisely, but when you look closer at it (without blinders on like so many want to do) .. it definitely seems "off" ... but it's tricky, not easy to "fix" for sure ... but ... *shrug*

I like that (some of us) have a dialogue going .. this is good ... :)
  • Options
    Petusko2811Petusko2811 Posts: 36
    If somebody cant beat master with r4 5* his skill really sucks, uncol is challenging always but after some trying its always manageable
  • Options
    If somebody cant beat master with r4 5* his skill really sucks, uncol is challenging always but after some trying its always manageable

Again ... these comments are not constructive, and have absolutely nothing to do with the conversation ... to be perfectly honest.

First off, I don't recall anyone saying they have a r4 5* and CAN'T complete master .. so not sure where that statement came from ... *shrug*

I have r5 4* ... and none of them the "god tier" champs that everyone praises (ie Void, CAIW, IMIW, Medusa, Quake, Corvus, Hyperion .. etc.) and I still "struggle" with master from time to time ... it's a good challenge for me ... but the problem isn't skill ... (no, I'm not Seatin level skill, but I'm no push over .... ) ... it's more a combination of specific nodes/setups requiring a specific champ to get through .. or other such .. how did Seatin put it "Fun and Interactive Salt!" LOL
    I loved that line! :)

nah it has nothing to do with people being ABLE to clear Master or not ... the issue is, Master seems to ramp up too quickly compared to other difficulties ... Uncollected should ramp up of course, that makes sense . end gamer stuff ... and Yes, Master SHOULD ramp up ... but the real question is .. "is it ramping up "too much" ? or not"?

Obviously you agree it's fine .. cool, thanks for the input! O.o

• Options
    EakomoEakomo Posts: 45
    doesn't that seem too much for master, i've been able to fully complete heroic with 3 stars for months now, but master with r4 4* is a pain to complete especially if there are some very annoying champions to fight, and the difficulty on the bosses for the last 2 chapters are ridiculous.