**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

To much 5* in Basic crystal.....

Never can dupe a 5* Champ....

We Need more 5* crystals

Comments

• Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Yeah he's right. I'm overdue for a 4/55 but due to my lack of dupes, I have no intention of ranking up any of them to 4/55. Reduce the amount of 5* shards needed to go for a basic champ to maybe 5K or 6K. Featured can stay at 15K but with slightly more increased chances. Either that or give out free 5* Class Awakening Gem.

At least that's what should be done imo.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Would you like the 4* crystal pool halved too?
  • FabiFabi Posts: 64
    No...
    You can get 2-3 4* crystals Every week...
    But just 1 5* crystal every Month
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Problem is they are starting the addition of new champs with all the champs no one wants for the most part. It's all the rejects they are adding first.
    edited July 2017
    Nobody Need 50 undupe 5* Champs....u need a chance for dupe 5 Stars....and not 1 dupe After 2 years
    Fel_95 wrote: »
    Jesus, when we only had 12-20 5* champs everyone complained about not having enough 5* variety, now that the pool is wider people complain about it being too large and they can't dupe their current ones. You're never satisfied

I Hope u Never duped ur 5* r4 AA
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Fabi wrote: »
    Fel_95 wrote: »
    Jesus, when we only had 12-20 5* champs everyone complained about not having enough 5* variety, now that the pool is wider people complain about it being too large and they can't dupe their current ones. You're never satisfied

I Hope u Never duped ur 5* r4 AA

and i hope you get and dupe a five star ᵢᵣₒₙ ₚₐₜᵣᵢₒₜ
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    I only have 4 5* with one already duped. Not awakened
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Timone147 wrote: »
    Problem is they are starting the addition of new champs with all the champs no one wants for the most part. It's all the rejects they are adding first.

They are adding them in the order they were released. That's how we even know what the order will be.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    The system itself is random. The idea that the odds are getting worse is moot because it's exactly that. Random. One could deduce, for example, that if the Crystal has 40 Champs, your odds are 1 in 40. That may be the case, but that doesn't mean that 1 in 40 will be the one you want. It's random. You could Dup a Champ in 2 Crystals, or obtain all 40 in that example. You could Dup the same Champ 39 times. Extreme examples, but the point is the only option we have is to accept whatever falls. There is no way around it, and there is no way to manipulate the outcome. We can either sell them, never use them, or accept our outcomes and put them to use. Personally, I do the latter. Fact is, we can't build a Roster if we are completely selective, and a Crystal full of Top Tier Champs is counterintuitive to their design. After all, the Champs that some call "****" represent months of work for the Dev Team. The preference is our prerogative, but they're not about to exclude Champs on the basis of people wanting to Dup the same ones, or the opinion that some are useless. That wouldn't be respective to their own craft at all.
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    My personal view is that the pool was good as-is, but there needs to be more characters. Small pool, large character amount. Now I know that sounds contradictory, but hear me out.

They could have the pool of about 20 5*s, but have more than 20 characters. Every week or so, 20 of the champs would be randomly selected to go into the pool. Then, there would be a large variety of champs, but a higher possibility of duping or obtaining who you want if you're patient and smart about the openings. I'll start a thread on this idea, but I just wanted to say this here first since people are going ballistic.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    It is funny how great ideas get flagged as spam. Some people here are just..........if you have nothing else to do but hit spam in the forums good for you. I love spam because this is how KABAM read my post! #get a life
    Love the idea of only 12 champs in basic 5 star crystal that rotates every week from a pool of over 40. They can keep adding to the crystal but every week the 12 champs available rotate from the pool. Great job W. Havoc!
  • PlasmaKingPlasmaKing Posts: 105
    They are doing with the 5* what they have been with the 4* the only reason people want it changed is they want faster progress. It was the same with 4* took forever to get the crystals in the past and then overtime they increased the frequency. They will do the same here when they want the speed to increase until now they will continue to control growth a across these and the other levers they have.
  • MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    People do not really care about how big the pool is. They just want to be able to dupe the champions they like. Even if the pool is big as 2000+, as long as they can dupe their starlord to 99, they will be happy.

Maybe if the pool is so small that only their favorite champions are included, they will be happier.
  • MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    SlowDigz wrote: »
    Why do people go around flagging people's opinions? Seems pointless to me.

As long as people have different opinion than their, they will flag that opinion.
    How about making a pool just by class? Like the catalyst quest. Everyday a different pool depending on class. For example today would have been the mystic pool and the basic crystal contains only mystic champs and so on!
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    How about making a pool just by class? Like the catalyst quest. Everyday a different pool depending on class. For example today would have been the mystic pool and the basic crystal contains only mystic champs and so on!

You'd end up with a lot of people complaining about getting a 5* IP on tech days then. I like the idea, but I would rather see a basic crystal that is skewed on those days to a particular class. That means most likely if I open on Saturday I get a 5* Tech but could end up getting any other class on chance too.
    edited July 2017
    True! But i mean higher chance. I am tired of this crystal it is making want to stop playing badly.
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Love the idea of only 12 champs in basic 5 star crystal that rotates every week from a pool of over 40. They can keep adding to the crystal but every week the 12 champs available rotate from the pool. Great job W. Havoc!

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/12664/the-simple-solution-to-the-five-star-crystal-complaints#latest