**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Mind Numbing Battle Idea

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
6* Maxed out Red Skull with the 200% Health/Attack boost. Debuff Immune, Adaptive, and Nullify immune and lastly safeguard. How long will you last before you start banging your head on a wall for wasting to much time in this fight. Find out if Kabam ever made this a fight.

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    of he top my head
    Red Hulk... Masacre.. Killmonger.... Yellow Jacket ... wouldn't be such a bad fight with these guys

Still gonna be a long fight after his resistances kick in.
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Ronan
    edited January 2019
    Damn
    Scratch that just saw the debuff immune node lol
    Lol.
    Also keep in mind guys this isn't supposed to be hard. Just sorta like RoL.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    MS would solo him easily. Build up to sp2, the description says it deals damage for each active buff, not only when it gets nullified(i confirmed this against thing), plus it ignores safeguard
    MS would solo him easily. Build up to sp2, the description says it deals damage for each active buff, not only when it gets nullified(i confirmed this against thing), plus it ignores safeguard

Your right hmm.

*adds direct damage immunity*
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    of he top my head
    Red Hulk... Masacre.. Killmonger.... Yellow Jacket ... wouldn't be such a bad fight with these guys

For the record, Rhulks passive dammage is actually physical. Wouldn't do well against all that armor
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★

OP said nullify immune so Ms won't work
    Starlord is pretty much the only great option I can think of
    1% health of a jacked up 6* is a really high amount so starlord attack will eventually get to a point where he hits at the 1% mark provided it's a r5 5* with lots of boosts.
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Yellow jacket just keep power sting bait sp1 cake

Does Debuff Immune mean nothing to you?
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    I don't think the power stings are debuffs, are they? He wouldn't get stunned at the end, but should still take damage if he uses a special.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Blade's DS can ignore safeguard, wouldn't be too bad.
    RogerRabs wrote: »
    Blade's DS can ignore safeguard, wouldn't be too bad.

Actually Red Skull has infinite ability accuracy so you be able to get past it.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Venom, is immune to power drain from Tech champions.
    edited January 2019
    Below 18% health he ignores them & specs are unblockable.

... But nothing here is reliant on Power Drain. So don't see how that would help

... But nothing here is reliant on Power Drain. So don't see how that would help
    Till you hit the block, you will be glad he does.
    edited January 2019
    Aegon or sl
    Venom will take forever plus his sp1 won't consume buffs as red skull is nullify immune
    Aar champs can get around safe guard but they would have no way of dealing with the buffs and lots of buffs on red skull means little to no criticals. Throw in adaptive node and your attacks do really low damage
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Mind Numbing??? So basically arena?
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    Maybe add Defensive, so he just sits there and makes you hit into his block.
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    Aegon or sl
    Venom will take forever plus his sp1 won't consume buffs as red skull is nullify immune
    Aar champs can get around safe guard but they would have no way of dealing with the buffs and lots of buffs on red skull means little to no criticals. Throw in adaptive node and your attacks do really low damage

Once again guess what AAR can't effect Red Skull.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    SL and Venom would be perfect for it; Venom you won’t get murdered if you hit his block because no power drain=no damage from block (90% sure) and SL, even if damage is capped at 1%, 100 hits is ez game.
    SL and Venom would be perfect for it; Venom you won’t get murdered if you hit his block because no power drain=no damage from block (90% sure) and SL, even if damage is capped at 1%, 100 hits is ez game.

You'll get the damage from block
    I tested it after venom was buffed
    Aegon or sl

Once again guess what AAR can't effect Red Skull.

That sucks then
    It's just starlord. Not sure totally about aegon tho. I wonder of his guaranteed crits will work
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Pretty sure power sting doesn't get affected by debuff immune. Been a long time since I've used YJ though.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    I wonder how a 5/65 OG VIsion would do in this fight. At least I get power from synthesis periodically which reduces the need to ht into him, and Vision's power burn deals direct damage. And if he goes defensive you just wait for SP3 and hit him with that.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

OP said nullify immune so Ms won't work

There will still be the bonus damage per buff, whether it is nullified or not