**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5 star Archangel Unduped

Just pulled a 5* Archangel from a 10k basic.. Would be helpful if someone can tell me if he's any good unduped?

Comments

• belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    He’s good but not great
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    He's decent unduped
  • StarLord110896StarLord110896 Posts: 107
    belli300 wrote: »
    He’s good but not great

So I should definitely wait to get him duped before ranking up right?
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    Better duped, once you get the nuerotoxins going just watch the opponents health drop like flies by bashing sp1
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    He still does tons of damage unduped so depending where you are and what you need he is still worth ranking.

He just doesnt have heal block or AAR unduped.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    One of the best in the game duped, and okay Unduped
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    I use him against all champs who have no immunity like most champs dont have immunity, even if they have class advantage his bleed nuero toxins etc just eat health
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    belli300 wrote: »
    He’s good but not great

So I should definitely wait to get him duped before ranking up right?
    He's great, stacking up bleeds will just drain the opponent. Dupe is just a very nice bonus.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    I would rank him up - against enemies that are able to bled and poisoned he’s a top 3 option for damage output even unduped.

Watch some tutorials by Seatin on YouTube - he really taught me a lot about AA.

• daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    I have him r4 unduped. Love him. Block stun, heavy attack repeat. End of fight. That simple.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I have him 5* r3, not bad at all. Definitely god tier once duped, but still a great pull. Congrats mate!
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Unduped AA can bypass Masochism
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    He will still wreck enemies without the dupe. Just keep a few poisons on for regen champs and the health gains disappear.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Just pulled a 5* Archangel from a 10k basic.. Would be helpful if someone can tell me if he's any good unduped?

Was my first rank 4, well over a year ago. Never regretted it. Without the dupe, he's helped me clear an absurd amount of content. I only finally got him awakened with the awakening gem from Christmas.
  • RT9RT9 Posts: 93
    he’s really really great in terms of damage, so if you’re looking to farm health pots or smth