5 star Archangel Unduped

Just pulled a 5* Archangel from a 10k basic.. Would be helpful if someone can tell me if he's any good unduped?

Comments

• belli300belli300 Posts: 539
    He’s good but not great
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,325
    He's decent unduped
  • belli300 wrote: »
    He’s good but not great

So I should definitely wait to get him duped before ranking up right?
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 162
    Better duped, once you get the nuerotoxins going just watch the opponents health drop like flies by bashing sp1
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,139
    He still does tons of damage unduped so depending where you are and what you need he is still worth ranking.

He just doesnt have heal block or AAR unduped.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 433
    One of the best in the game duped, and okay Unduped
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 162
    I use him against all champs who have no immunity like most champs dont have immunity, even if they have class advantage his bleed nuero toxins etc just eat health
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 853
    belli300 wrote: »
    He’s good but not great

He's great, stacking up bleeds will just drain the opponent. Dupe is just a very nice bonus.
  • I would rank him up - against enemies that are able to bled and poisoned he’s a top 3 option for damage output even unduped.

Watch some tutorials by Seatin on YouTube - he really taught me a lot about AA.

• I have him r4 unduped. Love him. Block stun, heavy attack repeat. End of fight. That simple.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 405
    I have him 5* r3, not bad at all. Definitely god tier once duped, but still a great pull. Congrats mate!
  • Unduped AA can bypass Masochism
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 1,471
    He will still wreck enemies without the dupe. Just keep a few poisons on for regen champs and the health gains disappear.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 279
    Just pulled a 5* Archangel from a 10k basic.. Would be helpful if someone can tell me if he's any good unduped?

Was my first rank 4, well over a year ago. Never regretted it. Without the dupe, he's helped me clear an absurd amount of content. I only finally got him awakened with the awakening gem from Christmas.
  • belli300 wrote: »
    He’s good but not great

I pulled him, took him to r4, then fiinished 5.3 and 5.4. This is after already having a 4/55 x23, GR, Hype and Modok. Main reason you 4/55 him unduped is so you're all set when you finally dupe him. Unduped you can just waltz him through, say, Expert trials 7 out of 7 days all by himself.
  • RT9RT9 Posts: 83
    he’s really really great in terms of damage, so if you’re looking to farm health pots or smth