**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Comprehensive Gem Dilemma— Who to Awaken?

Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
Ok just explored 5.1. Have a few interesting champs for the generic gem and was wondering who to use it on. I’m including the number of sig stones from each class.

m0py6kzwz17y.png
cikltfkas751.png
s492vndvl129.png
n9ppiafrvq3g.png
7mn2b2ic1fln.png
6w7zhz72fevg.png
9pwr62d93yxf.png

So obviously I’ve got some good options. Here’s my current roster.

8d5ap3rqevdf.png

I don’t have a r5 science, which would be a void that void could fill, but daaaaaang Scarlet Witch though. At the same time, sparky gets that extra damage boost from the dupe, and the other part of the trinity, blade, gets that infinite heal.

Speaking of trinities, my five star killmonger would love a void to work with, while my magik and gully could say the same for a duped Morningstar.

But, SCARLET WITCH!!! You’re crazy for not awakening her and pumping all your stones in!!!

Or, I could save the stones and awaken voodoo.....

I also have a mutant gem, so an incoming OR or Emma won’t crush my soul.

Also, please let me know how many stones I should use on said champion.

Thanks for the crowdsourcing!
Mitchell35

Comprehensive Gem Dilemma— Who to Awaken? 47 votes

Scarlet Witch
34%
RagamugginGunnerCostiabiew78SpeedbumpMqc19SpiderCoolsDuke_Silverharerabbit99DankestChefJohn757KngSpcRockypantherxCrooked_Sprook1Rehan010_Tiger360Jenk6225 16 votes
Void
29%
NikskiniSungjHeadrollerSceptilemaniacHammerbro_64PawnyExpressRiggs_97Josegee2321Atharva111WabobaMaldroit2Darth_Caedus1kubricknolanzidane21 14 votes
Blade
14%
CapWW2JadednebAhitlawMy_SuperiorPrasannaMasterBear 7 votes
Sparky
12%
DragonFire2johara84MelkerlanneroAustin555555B_Dizzle_01Mbizz 6 votes
Morningstar
0%
Doctor Voodoo
8%
PeterQuillV1PER1987FhfjghhggggjfhfjgWelderofortune2 4 votes
Other (plz comment as usual)
0%

Comments

• Void
    Void awakened is a different beast!

Blade is a good alternative as well but given that he's in the hot seat for nerf right now just like with Dr. Strange before, I'll be very wary to use the generic gem on him.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Oh, meant to add that I do have a 5* mystic gem, so take voodoo with a grain of salt.
  • PawnyExpressPawnyExpress Posts: 52
    Void
    SW is awesome, benefits from the AG. Void is a beast as well. He'll chew up a ton of content for you as well.
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Scarlet Witch
    Yeah don’t worry about DV, you’ll get a 5* version of him. Go for SW, she’s an absolute beast. There ain’t no 5* version of her so just awaken her 4*without worries
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Scarlet witch is awesome. Her nullify makes a huge difference in lots of fights. High sig. sp2 I’ve dealt above 25k before.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    zidane21 wrote: »
    Void awakened is a different beast!

Blade is a good alternative as well but given that he's in the hot seat for nerf right now just like with Dr. Strange before, I'll be very wary to use the generic gem on him.

if they nerf blade....I'm looking for rd's
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Sparky
    Best option besides blade is sparky.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Blade
    Blade or void. Preferably blade
    Update: Void’s ahead after the first 2 and a half hours
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Blade
    Wow is this really a question?

Blade. His attack , regen is a life saver
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Blade
    CapWW2 wrote: »

No kidding. Op will need survivable champs. Void isn’t handling 12 fights vs bane 😂😂😂 as a 4*. Or how well does void do against meso? 😂

Op go with blade. He is your best option there.
    edited January 2019
    Jaded wrote: »

No kidding. Op will need survivable champs. Void isn’t handling 12 fights vs bane 😂😂😂 as a 4*. Or how well does void do against meso? 😂

Eh, I cleared the path in 5.2.5 and 5.2.6 with just Medusa and Archangel. Bane isn’t really a problem. So survivablility isn’t too much of an issue for me, duping blade would be to make him more viable to use with my A team.

Also I’m curious how sustainable blade is compared to voodoo
    Scarlet Witch is ahead at the 12 hour mark!
    Looks like it’s between Switch and Void. What’s the argument for each? Curious to know why one would be better than another.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Blade
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

Eh, I cleared the path in 5.2.5 and 5.2.6 with just Medusa and Archangel. Bane isn’t really a problem. So survivablility isn’t too much of an issue for me, duping blade would be to make him more viable to use with my A team.

4* Void isn’t going to regen back chip damage. Blade can clear all the fights on any path duped.

Sw is 2nd best option. Although you are hoping for rng to be on your side with the buffs she proc.
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

4* Void isn’t going to regen back chip damage

Except when paired with killmonger, whom I have at 3/45. Not arguing, just want to get both sides of the story before I use my gem.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Void
    There are many situations where Void is the only realistic option. He’s more reliable than SW, plus u can only bring her to sig 50. She needs around 70+ to be “good”