**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can we put ISO back into the Arena Crystals?

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
That change was a little stupid and I think it's about time to be reversed. The ISO in arena crystals was such a nice feature.
Wouldn't you guys like to see this return?

Comments

• Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Honestly, not really. I get enough basic ISO from quests, I don’t need more getting in the way of my gold and units that I need way more
  • Options
    NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    We can get iso by opening hero crystals or by doing some quests etc. and adding iso in arena crystals also means reducing chances of getting units and gold
  • Options
    RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    Why would you want even less of a chance to get units???
  • Options
    Rikurema wrote: »

Because I'm more focused on getting higher up basic ISO to rank up characters then units?
  • Options
    NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237

Because I'm more focused on getting higher up basic ISO to rank up characters then units?

Don't forget to upgrade champ you also need gold and arena crystals are the best way to get lots of gold and there are so many ways to get iso
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    If they are going to add ISO. It should only be 3,000 blocks and the drop rate should be like 5%, gold would be lowered by 10% and units should go up 5%. Only way that that seems fair. It should really stay the same though
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

So we should change it back because you want it changed back, but no one else seems to agree, and seemingly no one else had ever requested this?
    Yeah, good luck with that.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Units and Gold ftw
  • Options
    Snizzbar wrote: »

So we should change it back because you want it changed back, but no one else seems to agree, and seemingly no one else had ever requested this?
    Yeah, good luck with that.

I wanted to see if there was more demand for it. Clearly there isn't. I only asked for this because I'm in more demand for ISO and thought maybe the community would also like this to comeback.