**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pop up offers

Can we please have an option to disable them?

I open a crystal, pop up
I finish a quest, pop up
I move in AQ,,,, AQ for crying out loud, pop up
I eat a sandwich, pop up

And i m like 4 years into this game and kno that pop up offers are all terrible for value for money . So, please turn them off!!!!

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/115756/simple-request-re-offers#latest

Linking to this from a few weeks ago. Still spam
    spam spam. The world doesn’t need more pop-ups...unless they are ridiculously cheap deals for great 2018 5* champs.

Dr. Zola
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Support tickets for refunds gotta be going up cause of accidental purchases.

I've had to send 2 cause I let kids pop crystals pop up every 10 seconds cant fault the kid for clicking he just wants to keep spinning

I nearly cost myself 700 units by tapping where I thought the close button was but tapped right next to the buy button instead. Luckily I missed, but barely.

Maybe offer a second “are you sure” pop up to help out with this?

Dr. Zola
  • KormoKormo Posts: 77
    During the red skull EQ i had like 750 units and i had just completed Uncollected quest. I quickly opened all my crystals earned. The next day i realized 500units were missing from my account. Sent a ticket to Kabam Support. Long story short, i was told i had (inadvertently) purchased 3 premium crystals and some other boost offers for 500 units in a pop up offer right after EQ. Do Elders bane buy premium crystals? Needless to say i had already popped those crystals so never got my units back. These pop ups are ridiculous.
  • Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
    make it stop.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    I hav only lost 60 units because of these . Not going to open a ticket for it WTH! Stop already
  • Hey y'all!

Just wanted to drop by and thank you for the feedback/suggestion on this. We can't promise anything with passing it along, but be assured we're sharing it with the rest of the team.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Please make it stop
    Hey y'all!

Just wanted to drop by and thank you for the feedback/suggestion on this. We can't promise anything with passing it along, but be assured we're sharing it with the rest of the team.

Thank you Vydious.

Dr. Zola
  • lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 163
    Kabam are offering targeted offers now. E.g. I was very close to a 10k 6* shards & a 6* shard offer appears. If they can do that, why can't they overhaul the other "offers" or at least apply a bit of logic to them. E.g. It doesn't make sense to offer someone who is UC a 3* crystal for 400 units (I think) when they could buy a grandmaster or featured grandmaster crystal for less which guarantee a 3* & have a slim chance of getting a 4* or 5*.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Pop ups or ads, I'll take pop ups