**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can Kabam bring back the compensation?

WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Now, before you jump on my throat for being a whiny brat, read the whole thing through.

I have had the game for a long time. Not since the beginning, but only about 6-8 months after its release. This game is - well, was - amazing. Back in the good old days, Kabam had a great game going. Most of the characters that were released weren't overpowered or terrible, which happens far too often now. There weren't nearly as many bugs or crashes back then. But what I miss the most is that Kabam actually cared. When there were bugs or emergency shutdowns, Kabam cared enough to say sorry. They'd give us a Premium or something and apologize for the inconvenience. But now? Nothing. They take the game down for hours on end. We miss events and lose health. Plus, when they put the game back up after 3 hours, there are still so many issues that you can't tell what changed. We lose so much of our health from crashes, loading screens that won't end before and after fights, and playing this bug-ridden game that it's hard to deal with at this point. Parry works only like 80% of the time, which sounds okay until you realize how often you use Parry per fight. Dexterity is about as functional, and I get killed towards the end of fights far too often while I'm dashing back. I'll whiff randomly with some of my top champs, leading to combos and SP moves that kill very quickly in tougher content. I'll land a hit, but the enemy will evade and hit me at the same time. The game will sometimes not respond to my movements, whether it won't dash or block or do an SP move. And then, when you overcome all these errors, there's about a 5% chance that you'll just sit there watching your champ flex or stare at you or gaze off into the distance while the game loads for an eternity. This subtracts your win and takes half your health. All of this needs to be fixed, but Kabam takes months to fix the things! Remember the double-evade bug? You know, the one where Dormammu could kill you no matter what you did when doing a heavy attack? The game is dying, and Kabam is allowing it. If there are going to be this many uncontrollable issues, Kabam needs to at least give us some stuff to make up for all the potions and revives we have to spend. When you have to do an emergency maintenance, drop a Premium in our mail. When you can't fix a bug in less than a week or so, give us some potions and revives. We aren't asking for 12.0-style awakening gems and shards, just some potions here and there so we aren't paying for your errors, getting mad, and leaving the game. Does anyone else agree? The game is nearly unplayable, and your customers are leaving in droves.

Can Kabam bring back the compensation? 23 votes

Yes, bring back the compensation
82%
FluffyHuskyMacTeNakASlowDigzAppieJcray705raja_sJets44J_PattPurveyorSpiritJFerg114TheMageHunterConquestwhaler2134funAnonymous346WreakingHavocAdam569Jtegg007 19 votes
No, Kabam is doing fine with the game
17%
CoatHang3rNormanBJJKojomaotoSungj 4 votes

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    I never say no to free things
  • J_PattJ_Patt Posts: 67
    @WreakingHavoc i definitely relate to how you feel, i think we should receive some type of compensation for mishaps and bugs on kabams part.
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    J_Patt wrote: »
    @WreakingHavoc i definitely relate to how you feel, i think we should receive some type of compensation for mishaps and bugs on kabams part.

Thank you. Hopefully we'll get enough people in here like us that Kabam will see what we're going through.
    I never say no to free things

That's true, but this isn't even about "free". It's about fairness. We have to spend our resources when we shouldn't have to. It's their fault, but we pay. All I want is for them to pay for their problems. If I buy some ice cream I don't expect Kabam to pay for it. If Kabam messed something up, they shouldn't expect us to pay for it.
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    I'm not gonna get on your head about whining, but for the love of god please separate your text into paragraphs next time. It was quite the eye sore to read. Carry on summoner.
    myPUNCAKE wrote: »
    I'm not gonna get on your head about whining, but for the love of god please separate your text into paragraphs next time. It was quite the eye sore to read. Carry on summoner.

Lol sorry, didn't know where to split it up.
  • Thanks for sharing your feedback. This thread isn't really considered constructive though and we're going to close this down. Polls that just ask for an "I agree" or "I don't agree" really don't lend themselves to further constructive discussion. For further clarification on what is and isn't constructive, please review our forum rules here.
This discussion has been closed.