**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kicked from my alliance hours before AQ ends. REWARDS??

HERVE_LEANDREHERVE_LEANDRE Posts: 48
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
Not sure why I got kicked, Will I still get rewards?

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    No you won't
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    WHAT WERE THE REASONS? IM SURE YOU WERE INACTIVE AT THE TIME THEY NEEDED YOU AND YOU WAS MIA WITHOUT COMMUNICATING.
    CASE CLOSE

STOP YELLING!!!

.... they could be letting a friend in as a replacement also though? Happens a lot. lol
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Pretty safe bet that it was a matter of either breaking alliance rules or disappearing when needed without communication. If it was a map 5 or above alliance, it takes co-ordination from everyone to make it work without stress.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Yeah, some alliance leaders are d**ches. Just find a better one.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    WHAT WERE THE REASONS? IM SURE YOU WERE INACTIVE AT THE TIME THEY NEEDED YOU AND YOU WAS MIA WITHOUT COMMUNICATING.
    CASE CLOSE

Use your inside voice
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Damn. This still happens?!??
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Damn. This still happens?!??

garantee u someone gona lose aw rewards before it ends aswel.

this is quite common to a lot of low alliances aswel.
  • I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    You weren’t active. Possibly enough.
    Don’t communicate often.
    Die a lot. Not above average.
    Jerk to your fellow members but can’t back it up with skill.
    Do the bare minimum to collect rewards.
    Newest member.
    Don’t donate on time.

This is a possible reason you were kicked. If you are active, communicate and play well or ask how to get better people normally will not get kicked without reason.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Weird time to boot anyone as recruitment is pretty **** difficult after season rewards deadline has passed
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    It’s a joke I’ve claimed rewards on war for season 1 and that’s all , all other seasons I’ve been kicked ... I went the wrong path on one war and that defines my whole seasons play chalked up to **** to be dump without rewards like I didn’t help in the other 20 or so wars I’ve participated in before that , it’s just convenient for people who are complete and utter rejects who get power trips off these sorts of things freaks come in many different shapes n sizes
    I_ZERO_I wrote: »
    Don’t communicate often.
    Newest member.
    Don’t donate on time.

This is a possible reason you were kicked. If you are active, communicate and play well or ask how to get better people normally will not get kicked without reason.

Yeah but why not do the decent thing and just wait till rewards are out and then just say listen we’re gonna have to let you go I’d be happy with that but you can’t even get an explanation of your not on line
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Scarlett_ wrote: »
    I_ZERO_I wrote: »
    Don’t communicate often.
    Newest member.
    Don’t donate on time.

Yeah but why not do the decent thing and just wait till rewards are out and then just say listen we’re gonna have to let you go I’d be happy with that but you can’t even get an explanation of your not on line

That punishes 29 guys who have to work harder for your needs. Sorry but no dead weight leaves rewards or not

How is that so say we play 30 wars and not a problem throughout 29 and you take a wrong lane by mistake or lose you attackers on a rough imiw fight you deserve to be kicked out of your alliance and lose out on rewards you’ve helped them gain all season long
    And doesn’t really punish your alliance members if it’s literally the last war before season ends
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    When I was still doing the alliance thing, we'd never boot a guy in the middle of a series for sub-par play. If you were active, trying, and communicating, you might not be allowed to stay if you couldn't hold up, but you would have been allowed to finished the series and get rewards. On the other hand, if you were dead weight and messing things up for everyone else, you'd be gone.

From the perspective of an officer, it's not worth the hassle of having to babysit and hound people to contribute. It's the price for being in a stronger alliance. Do your part and communicate so everything can run smoothly.
  • We're sorry to hear you were kicked from an alliance, OP. Unfortunately as stated here you won't receive the rewards as they weren't handed out prior to your removal. We can't assist with this on the forums and I'll be shutting this thread down for this reason as well as the comments that have seemed to flare from it.
This discussion has been closed.