**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Your favorite mastery

So, clearly a Parry or Dexterity are the best masteries but what is your favorite mastery and why?

I think mine is Willpower, the regeneration potential with an Armor Break and the mitigation of debuffs like shock or bleed make Willpower my favorite.

Honorable mentions to Deep Wounds and Mystic Dispersion (but since they’re champion specific, I went with Willpower).

Comments

• Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Used to be Limber. I hate getting stunned and standing there....stunned. Now, probably assassin. I know once they’re low, they’re done
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Parry, it's the best mastery in the game once you have it mastered. Makes fights super easy.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Parry and dexterity
  • Options
    Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    Unfazed
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    Ones that work as intended with no confusion of what they do so probably basic health or the gold one haha
    Have you checked to make sure it actually adds the flat health points given? LOL
  • Options
    JyotishkaJyotishka Posts: 122
    Willpower
  • Options
    SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Other than parry and dex...

Willpower + liquid courage. Itd be so much nicer if Kabam didn't make you buy that terrible mastery recoil before you can buy lc
  • Options
    Personally I like double edge. I do a lot of arena and anything that saves me time and physical abuse of constant thumb tapping helps. I find it unhealthy on the carpals and thumbs to continually do the same motion over and over again. With that said, arena masteries need to be preprogrammed or saved and allow to be switched on and off through out the game at no cost after unlocking. Its a matter of health and safety at the end of the day.
    1. Masteries need to be reworked as they have not changed since they were introduced, example physical resistance maxed 4/4 is 160.0. We are up against defenders with 8k to 13k attack. What is 160.0 in comparison.
    2. Arena masteries, quest masteries, and war masteries need to be allowed to switched around free of cost
    3. Arena masteries need to be reworked as it is a matter of health and safety to repeatedly do the same motions over and over again throughout the day
    4. Since unstoppable mid combo is now a common thing, a mastery equivalent to unfazed needs to be added. when an enemy evades, your champ can go unstoppable. Something needs counter the unstoppable and their unstoppable timer needs be shortened
    5. With new mechanics, masteries need to be updated to match those mechanics

My main concern is the health and safety of overuse injuries, and the fear of carpal tunnel syndrome that is associated with arena grinding. Arena masteries need to be reworked, either have the ability to be unlocked and saved and changed with no cost, have the fights end in 5 hits, autofight arena, or something that will improve public health and safety
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Tech Collar.

*ducks all the rocks thrown at him*

O.o

• Options
    Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    Parry and Limber. I hate to get stunned, love to see others GETTING stunned.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Deep wounds. Love bleeders, makes them that much more satisfying
  • Options
    crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Parry
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Other than the must haves I'd pick despair.
  • Options
    hope4tghope4tg Posts: 149
    Deep wounds. I use medusa, AA, blade, gwenpool all the time and especially lengthening those short bursty bleeds from medusa blade KM etc feel soooo good. Love it!
  • Options
    I guess Ill jump on the parry/dex band wagon!
  • Options
    Pacify duuhhh.suicides after that
  • Options
    So, clearly a Parry or Dexterity are the best masteries but what is your favorite mastery and why?

I think mine is Willpower, the regeneration potential with an Armor Break and the mitigation of debuffs like shock or bleed make Willpower my favorite.

Honorable mentions to Deep Wounds and Mystic Dispersion (but since they’re champion specific, I went with Willpower).

Yeah willpower is great,especially if u living in 2016 lol
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Inequity if it was fixed
  • Options
    DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    The better question right now is which masteries actually work.
  • Options
    GritabitGritabit Posts: 46
    Imagine the game without dexterity

Aside from that, Willpower is pretty fun
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I like despair (assuming it’s the one that lets void reverse regen before FotV and another petrify applies). Handy for folks like Medusa and X23 (and Void, duh)
  • Options
    hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 219 ★★
    Deep wounds & Assassin
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Deep wounds. I like to make them bleed buckets.
  • Options
    Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Ones that aren’t rewritten.
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Careful, threads like this will make kabam see where else they can stick it to us.