**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Ultron to rank 4 for lol?

EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
I’ve got 5* Ultron at rank 3, I have the intention of using him against ex-Abomination & ex-Guilly.
I’ve been sort of unfortunate with my 6* pulls (no double immunity champ) and my only other 5* double immunity is Nebula, who I find to fragile for lol.
I’ve been comsidering to take Ultron to rank 4, and that would basically only be for above mentioned 2 fights.

But would a rank 4 Ultron really make a significant difference in those 2 fights compared to a rank 3 ultron?

Comments

• SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    An R4 Ultron would work, but not sure if you would get the extended enraged timer. I would wait until the last minute to decide, because you might pull someone better for that fight. Just be patient and use those T2a's wisely.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    SuperSam57 wrote: »
    An R4 Ultron would work, but not sure if you would get the extended enraged timer. I would wait until the last minute to decide, because you might pull someone better for that fight. Just be patient and use those T2a's wisely.

I won’t get the extended enrage timer, attack has to be above 2200 iirc. It’s more a question if there’s a noteable difference between the damage a rank 3 & a rank 4 ultron can do in that small time-window, before the final enrage timer kicks in. I’ve resigned myself to the fact that those 2 fights are going to cost me units/revives 😉