**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trial of The Alchemist Issues

Didn't I read somewhere that you guys were fixing the fact that an Iceman in the Epic level of Trials of the Alchemist could wipe out an entire team with his coldsnap?

Because I just got absolutely clobbered by unavoidable damage. Nobody left to take down this Iceman, who only took. 14% damage while I lost everything.

Do you seriously consider this to be fair?

Comments

• Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★
    I'm far more interested in them correcting the brawl issue. Considering there's a 100% chance of Hyperion being on the brawl node of Epic (2nd node) how about fixing the fact that the cool-down timer for brawl/unstoppable begins DURING the unstoppable phase.

'Unstoppable for five seconds every ten seconds" turns into "Hyperion is unstoppable every five seconds!".

The cooldown timer shouldn't begin until AFTER Unstoppable wears off.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    I'm far more interested in them correcting the brawl issue. Considering there's a 100% chance of Hyperion being on the brawl node of Epic (2nd node) how about fixing the fact that the cool-down timer for brawl/unstoppable begins DURING the unstoppable phase.

'Unstoppable for five seconds every ten seconds" turns into "Hyperion is unstoppable every five seconds!".

No it shouldn't. Hyperion on the brawl/oscillate node is an absolute misery of a fight. It's not fun.
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★

No it shouldn't. Hyperion on the brawl/oscillate node is an absolute misery of a fight. It's not fun.

Which is exactly why the cooldown should start after Unstoppable wears off. This is making the fight much more difficult. It is supposed to be unstoppable for five seconds every ten seconds. But that ten second cooldown starts as soon as unstoppable procs, so it's actually unstoppable for five seconds every five seconds.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    edited January 2019

But that ten second cooldown starts as soon as unstoppable procs, so it's actually unstoppable for five seconds every five seconds.
    So that's 10 seconds.
  • SoulreaverasSoulreaveras Posts: 63
    Blade destroyed my entire team. Couldn’t damage past the regens. Even though I had the reverse healing buff enabled. Didn’t seem to reverse any of his healing at all.
    It was painful
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    I don't even try to do epic difficulty, just the first 4. I tried it once and just the hype with unstoppable was too much of a headache to justify the rewards I would get. Plus I am absolutely not using revives on trial of the alchemist.