**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mastery relocation

It was a good move to relocate parry mastery and i appreciate your works on keeping game stable and out of bugs but i didn't found any compensation after mastery reset which threw me down from 3 to 0 on Mystic Dispersion

Hope you will investigate it and send the compensation asap

Comments

• Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    That was months ago. Should have been in an in-game email. If you don't think you got it, contacr support.
  • Options
    NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    jp2835 wrote: »
    It was a good move to relocate parry mastery and i appreciate your works on keeping game stable and out of bugs but i didn't found any compensation after mastery reset which threw me down from 3 to 0 on Mystic Dispersion

Hope you will investigate it and send the compensation asap

Was you active when the compensation given ? I had stopped playing a year ago and just came back 2 weeks ago and found that mystic despersion reset and I didn't receive any compensation luckily I had enough loyalty to get my MD back to lvl4 now
  • Options
    Munky68Munky68 Posts: 5
    How do I unlock the mystic mastery now?z6g1uj2lqnw6.jpg
    h5iifbm0l1vy.jpeg
  • Options
    Munky68Munky68 Posts: 5
    Mines not lit up, however a friends is.... What's up with that?
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Munky68 wrote: »
    Mines not lit up, however a friends is.... What's up with that?

If you click on it, it will tell you the requirements. Believe you need 11 total points in Utility to unlock even be able to unlock it.