**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Red Hulk Master

Hi,

I battled the red hulk yesterday and had him at a very low health, but ran out of champions.
This morning I spent some cash and bought some units to buy a revive.
When I went back the red hulk was back to full health?
Please fix and credit me back.

Thanks

Comments

• XammXamm Posts: 1
    I have a problem with this fight as well. Difficulty changes from being able to one shot him to impossible. Feels like the game is rigged against me every other fight so I will waste credits.
  • A good option is to use your heavy hitters up front (Hype, Medusa, etc. Just get em to roughly 40% health)
    Enter: AA - Parry- Mid Atk & Rinse, wash, repeat- until he’s bleeding out his eyes and has neurotoxins oozing out his ears. He will become stunned as his brain melts. Finish Him.

Loki actually works fairly well- sp3 to steal all his biffs and unblockable sp2
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    A good option is to use your heavy hitters up front (Hype, Medusa, etc. Just get em to roughly 40% health)
    Enter: AA - Parry- Mid Atk & Rinse, wash, repeat- until he’s bleeding out his eyes and has neurotoxins oozing out his ears. He will become stunned as his brain melts. Finish Him.

I don't use AA a ton, but are you able to place neurotoxins on Red Hulk? He's poison immune.
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    Hi,

I battled the red hulk yesterday and had him at a very low health, but ran out of champions.
    This morning I spent some cash and bought some units to buy a revive.
    When I went back the red hulk was back to full health?
    Please fix and credit me back.

Thanks

Void, capIW, or modok, if you don't have these champs keep the pressure on and good luck.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    A good option is to use your heavy hitters up front (Hype, Medusa, etc. Just get em to roughly 40% health)

I don't use AA a ton, but are you able to place neurotoxins on Red Hulk? He's poison immune.

I believe neurotoxins are not impacted by poison immunity.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    @Colinwhitworth69 You need poison to activate Neurotoxin. He will just purify it before you get a toxin. Maybe get lots of bleeds on him, or stop/reverse healing.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    the target has to be neither bleed nor poison immune for neurotoxin to be a possibility. Don't forget that rhulk is poison immune.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    @Colinwhitworth69 You need poison to activate Neurotoxin. He will just purify it before you get a toxin. Maybe get lots of bleeds on him, or stop/reverse healing.
    the target has to be neither bleed nor poison immune for neurotoxin to be a possibility. Don't forget that rhulk is poison immune.

I asked my alliance and they showed me a few videos...AA CAN inflict Neurotoxin on Rulk.

Rulk's poison immunity is different than most as he is inflicted with poison and then purifies it to turn it into a heat charge. Most poison immune champs don't do this purification step and the poison will never show. This gives a small window with which to apply a neurotoxin to Rulk.

I asked my alliance and they showed me a few videos...AA CAN inflict Neurotoxin on Rulk.

Rulk's poison immunity is different than most as he is inflicted with poison and then purifies it to turn it into a heat charge. Most poison immune champs don't do this purification step and the poison will never show. This gives a small window with which to apply a neurotoxin to Rulk.

I thought that the poison was inflicted only when the defender was already under a bleed debuff, and that the poison and bleed was converted to a neurotoxin debuff, for which there is no immunity. So maybe if you get RH bleeding then you might be able to convert bleeds to neurotoxins before he can purify the poison?
  • @Colinwhitworth69 You need poison to activate Neurotoxin. He will just purify it before you get a toxin. Maybe get lots of bleeds on him, or stop/reverse healing.

I thought that the poison was inflicted only when the defender was already under a bleed debuff, and that the poison and bleed was converted to a neurotoxin debuff, for which there is no immunity. So maybe if you get RH bleeding then you might be able to convert bleeds to neurotoxins before he can purify the poison?

The Easiest way to get people like Rhulk and others with purify to get guaranteed Neurotoxins is to use your SP3, you will poison your target during the first half of the animation and then bleed them on the last half making a 100% neurotoxin before the animation expires and the posion even gets the chance to be purified.

AA SP3 Discription:

Hypersonic Scream – Archangel emits an intense high pitched shriek, stunning his opponent, creating an opening for a series of high speed strikes!

100% Chance to poison your opponent for 1435 Direct Damage over 15 seconds.
    100% Chance to cause your opponent to Bleed for 1435 Direct Damage over 15 seconds.
    100% Chance to Stun your opponent for 4 seconds.
  • Dr_GanjaDr_Ganja Posts: 16
    edited February 2019

Also, Neurotoxin is inflicted when you make you oppenent bleed whilst under the effect of poision and not the other way around , but if your target is bleeding you have a higher chance to trigger poisons whilst blocking and Doing SP1&2
    I love these kind of threads where great info is passed around.